Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

AMMPOURE

Love their service. really very nice ! very helpful. minimum 100 characters for this review. minimum 100 characters for this review

Like Polished Arrows

Just installed the App to use for mainly email. Great service, fast customer service response. Would recommend.

Little Aki

The app is pretty good! They have a lot of different templates that I enjoy using and it's pretty seamless. I'd recommend this over constant contact in my personal opinion.

Motivated Vision Fitness

Great support team and great app overall. very efficent i recommend to anyone starting off and it is very flexible

Bedirt

HELLO! I like this application too much, it is the first to use it and it works quite well for the website for advertising

Prata & Co.

I am really enjoying the app by now!! Hope I can use all the features available. The marketing representative was very helpful and nice! Thank you so much.

Connectablewireless

Great service and communication! If you have a question they will respond within a few minutes! Good service!

Sandie Pecan boutique

I love it so far! can customize how I want and I don't have to pay for it. You can even have their logo removed for free.

Anchored.tn

I have just signed up for this, and support is already helping me make sure everything is set up correctly. I hope it helps us grow our customer base outside of our brick and mortar!

Choueer

Wonderful, I really enjoy using this app and the service. Best app on Shopify, I will defo recommend it to my other friends.