Automizely Email Pop Ups

Automizely Email Pop Ups

by Automizely & AfterShip

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Sales Pop Up,Abandoned Cart Popup

sprouts and mama

Amazing! i have no idea how this is free. Everything you need in one app, the help is incredible and super quick! I'm so happy with this & can't wait to explore this app further!

Publish Music

Great app and customer support! I use it for pop ups and automated email marketing. Support did immediately answer, great!

The Creators Hub

I received kind help from Nitish solving an issue of mine, a Great app so far I'm excited to see the results.

Circlespoke

For the amount of time ive been using it which is less than an hour, its easy to use, has lots of options and the customer service is top class being very responsive literally replied instantly to me.

FOR ME H24

The best App! Best experience with customer care, I LOVE YOU!!!!! Sono riusciti a risolvere un problema tempestivamente e onestamente....!!!

Curlyfull

Lots of options, Nitish (Customer Support) was efficient and helpful.
I am sure the app has a lot in stock for upcoming businesses

Glitzy Ringz

This app is great and when I chat in I get resolution fast. I will recommend the app, I truly and inpressed

My Golden Pet

I just installed this app and so far so good, it's exactly what I was looking for. Support team is great and very helpful also.

Bungalow Sun

I use this app for pop ups, emails, automatic emails and more. Great customer service as well. I recommend!

Omni Tinker

Very fast response. The customer service was very helpful and had no problem assisting me with moving branding or answering questions.