Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

Artispique

Simple and sleek. It is easy to track the performance of email as well. The support team was really helpful as well.

eidzy

So far i'm very happy with this app. I needed help with removing the powered by Automizely and Pratiksha was very helpful and got it done quickly.

FastBuy USA

They have the best support with instant response, follow-ups and quality services. Their email server has a very high delivery rate compared to other services I tried.

Freego Online Store

yes,this app is amazing,not only totally free,but also its' perfermance is great,and service is great too!

A&J 64

Just downloaded this app yesterday and find it useful and easy to use. I have even called the support team to assist and he was prompt in his action. Thank you;

VELELLA GOLD

Perfect for what I was looking for (landing page pop up). Customer Service was also very quick and attentive, providing solutions near immediately.

TSHKA

Great app!! literally has so many things in one place. Makes my site look more professional and the customer service are super helpful

Skincare Secrets Direct

I have only started using it and very impressed with the functionality and features, the support was amazing as well :-)

TrulyShredded

Rlly great app, that pop up increased my CR by 1.2% ! Looking forward for using other apk features such as email, birthday special ...

Reverie

Customer service was straight to the point and got exactly what I needed quickly. I love it so far !