Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Bar

999PAINTINGS

Kept telling me for 5 days that my issue will be solved in max. 24 hrs. On day 6 told me that they won't do it at all. Really bad experience.

June 9, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using the app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Rupam

MountMariah

Giving this app one star because it constantly freezes up on me causing me to have to start from the beginning each time. When I reached out, they told me the basics "clear your catche" "make sure you're connected to a high speed service" etc.... None of those things worked. Every other app attached to my site works perfectly fine so no its not connection issues. I didn't really like how they didn't ever resolve my issue. Other then that, the app is a good/decent app for sending out emails, pop ups, etc... this is just my experience, everyone might not have the same.

May 31, 2021

You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal

Irresistible Cosmetics

Tried to send emails but the send button was locked. The communication with the agent although online is very slow. I requested a few things because the app limits your usage and only some were address. Overall we don't have time to waste trying to get emails sent once you have taken time to create the email. Waste of my time from yesterday to send one email.

May 25, 2021

We really apologize for the inconvenience. We are going through the issues faced and fixing them on an urgent basis. A dedicated resource has been assigned to resolve your concern immediately.

Hope your experience gets better and we keep providing the best of features and services to you.

Nitish

Denceclothiers

Deceitful customer service...could give them 0 rating . There were only after reviews. How can??????

May 10, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with with utmost priority.

We have already forwarded your request to the concerned team and we will inform you once it is completed.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Nitesh Pandey

Club Seven Menswear

My original review below shows how it all started. I noticed in 48 hours, I have not made a single sale. I got over 200 visitors a day but no sale. I then discovered that when you try to add stuff to the cart, it just keeps loading and nothing happens. So I deleted this app and the problem was gone instantly. I can not believe this app is free. It has all the conversion tools you would ever need and it is Free? I contacted them to remove the "powered by" via the chat bubble and it was done instantly. I will be waiting to see when the cost starts showing. Too good to be true.

May 6, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using Mobile app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Automizely Marketing Team

Forever Kids Jewelry

I used this app for a popup campaign, It worked fine the first time, some time after when I started a second popup campaign it did not work because the coupon code from the first campaign shows as the code of the second campaign, I even deleted the first code to avoid it from showing it and it didn't work, . Tried everything, this app is messed up, it shows any coupon code, not the one you decide to,. Its Very confusing for costumers and frustrating, I need to find an app that works well always not just the first time.

May 21, 2021

Automizely Marketing Team

Sanitary Fogger Inc.

ZERO STARS! Absolute garbage. Do not download this app. I turned on the "social proof" feature where recent sales pop up in the bottom left corner. It would not turn off even after disabling it and then deleting it! Their own staff could not stop it and Shopify could only try to get in touch with the developer. Unbelievably bad. Avoid at all costs.

November 30, 2020

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have escalated the issue to our developers and found out that the social proof image you are referring to is not added by our app. The design of the social proof shown in your store is not added in the Automizely app.

I hope it clarifies.

You can contact us anytime at support@automizely.com or on the live chat in case of any issue.

Manish Mittal

Phat Bud

-Keeps disconnecting my store
-I added my email list of 150K + emails then they dis abled me from emailing "due to spam cause of high contacts" when I haven't even sent out an email yet.... -Horrible support that just tells you the problems been escalated to the "developer"
-It's been weeks and no changes..... DO NOT USE if you have high volume contacts... works good for under 15K contacts ..........UPDATE- their reason's to restrict my brand new account from marketing, when I have not send any emails yet, is because I have 100k subs with little sales..... I have a marketing page which bring my BRAND NEW SHOP warm leads and when I import these warm leads to be able to send marketing email, they restrict me before i can even do so DO NOT WASTE TIME AND ENERGY JUST TO BE RESTRICTED....... UPDATE 2: Logged back on to see if any changes, they removed features and downgraded me for because of this review lol It's funny because during the last update they ASKED me to give them a 5 star so they can help me out, so I just removed my review to see if they would help, but back at square one :)

November 16, 2020

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss the issue further.

You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Mudit

Random Panda

If a customer accidentally exits the signup popup box they can't get it back, therefore denying me an email address and them a discount. I contacted support and they told me once that box is gone you can't get it back. I'm going to have to find something else.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Sumit

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

The app is easy to use and all but it will give your customers INFINITE discount codes. The app doesn't distinguish between emails. If you use a capital letter anywhere in the email address the app will send infinite coupon codes... to the same person. Really bad flaw

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature to fix the letter case issue.

As a workaround, you can enable the option of usage limit to "one use per customer". Please visit https://conversions.automizely.com/coupons to enable the settings.

Also, the coupon emails will be not be triggered infinitely but the number of times the email is subscribed.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Mudit