Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Belial Clothing Co.

SCAM ALERT! they claim to give you unlimited emails then slowly begin to charge you, banner on the app say something but support says a different things, be aware of fake advertising, fake advise by their CSR I can't get my head around how Shopify lets an app like this on the app store also they MAKE YOUR STORE LAG AND BECOME SLOWER,... I contacted support and is a nightmare im for real 100% STAY AWAY THIS APP IS TERRIBLE....SAVE YOUR TIME, RESOURCES, PATIENCE AND MONEY THIS GUYS ARE TERRIBLE AND HAVE SUCH TACTICS TO TRICK YOU VIA CHAT YOU CAN SPEND 1HOURS OR YOUR TIME DEALING WITH LIES AND GETTING THE RUN AROUND, THEY BEG FOR REVIEWS AT THE BEGGING OF THE TRIAL AND ACT ALL NICE BUT ONCE THATS OVER GET YOUR SEATBELTS ON COZ THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS APP COMES TO PLAY AND IS SCARY TO SEE SUCH SERVICE.

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and found that you want to get the quota of your emails increased to approximately 4,000 plus contacts. Please note that we have introduced different plans for sending the email to a certain contact limit. This is why our support team suggested the best plan that would suit you in accordance with the number of contacts you have. I apologise if there was some miscommunication.

We believe in transparency and that is why you see a banner on your admin page to increase the limit of your email contacts if you wish to.

However, we have forwarded your request to our team so that the limit can be increased for your emails. Our team will contact you via email shortly to assist you.

Customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us, hence we would like to take another opportunity to live up to your expectations.

We appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

MISTER MORTON LONDON

This seems like a great app, and the reviews look great. However it lacks attention to details. I was trying to use the same font as in my shopify template to make sure my brand guidelines are consistent especially with my marketing material. However this app has a very limited choice of fonts so was not able to do this. Such a shame as it could be a really good app! failure!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

However, we are continuously improving the application by introducing more features. So in the future, you will be glad to see enhanced features to make your experience better.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Baby Icon

DO NOT DOWNLOAD. THIS APP IS SHOCKING. I ENABLED A POP UP AND IT DIDNT WORK FOR GOODNESS KNOWS HOW LONG. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ROBOTIC AND DONT HELP. LISTEN TO ME, DON'T DO IT, I COMPLETELY REGRET THIS

September 7, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We have duly noted your concerns and feedback and a support executive has been assigned to investigate and resolve them for you. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Nitish

Joy of London Jewels

The ap has changed after all my years with them. Suddenly and without warning, they limited my services severely, apparently to charge me more. Time to move on.

August 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

HACKNEY NINE

Products are OK, but customer service is terrible, probably the worst that I have experienced! I have been waiting for over a week to get a response to an issue. Sent out 2 messages, but nothing.

August 19, 2021

I am sorry to know about your experience with customer service support. We will surely work towards not letting this happen in the future.

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support. We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Rupam

Koop

Products seem okay, but customer service is absolutely the worst you can find. No clue on what they are doing if you have a problem. Wanted to add other app from this company, but after this experience, no way! EDIT : It's been 2 hours now, still not close to solving my problem, will just delete the app and find another one. Don't waste your time on this one.

August 16, 2021

It is really unfortunate that your expectations were not met in your recent interaction with us. We will surely work towards not letting this happen in the future. Your feedback has been duly noted and is being worked upon at this very moment. A resource has been aligned to contact you via email and keep you posted on the progress.
We would also check and brainstorm how things could have been handled differently by the support staff.

Inconvenience is highly regretted.

Nitish Kumar

primesoftwarestore

Bad service.
Support 0
They provide a free service but they suspend your account for no reason. Don't install this app

August 9, 2021

It is really unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met in the recent interaction with us. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. However, please understand that sending emails to the purchased list is ‘not allowed’. It will affect your domain and will also cause a high spam rate.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Tiệm Bút Shiawase

I appreciate the service you guys try to provide but the customer services and technical support are far below standard. I was asked a lot of time-consuming questions while non of my problem was resolved quickly.
Also, the app slows down my site a lot. I hope you guy will provide clearer instructions rather than trying to ask a lot of weird questions to make customers not to uninstall.

August 4, 2021

It is really unfortunate that your expectations on the recent interaction were not met. However, this is certainly not what we want our users to go through.

We are in communication with all support members involved and would definitely brainstorm to see how things could have been handled differently.
You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best user support at all times. Your feedback has been duly noted and will be passed on to the developer team.

Nitish Kumar

Comfisonia

I'm giving this a star for one reason which is a big deal. When anybody subscribes to your email, they automatically send a welcome email to the subscriber using their email, which means, if the subscriber tries to respond to that email, they would be the one to receive the email (this makes you lose your customers to them). This is totally wrong and seems like a scam. I have been asking them to assist with changing the sender's email from their's to my company's email but they refused to assist. They give you the run around till you give up.

August 3, 2021

Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I understand you are concerned about changing the sender's email to your company's email. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience the best customer support. We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Rupam

Twice the Scent

It’s confusing to use, they don’t accept main stream emails like gmail and yahoo. Customer service is kinda sketchy. Do not recommend.

July 10, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Please understand that free domains like Gmail, Yahoo cannot be verified as they do not support email verification.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience better with us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6