Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Promotion Email, Coupon Exit Popup Abandoned Cart, Newsletters

Sanitary Fogger Inc.

ZERO STARS! Absolute garbage. Do not download this app. I turned on the "social proof" feature where recent sales pop up in the bottom left corner. It would not turn off even after disabling it and then deleting it! Their own staff could not stop it and Shopify could only try to get in touch with the developer. Unbelievably bad. Avoid at all costs.

November 30, 2020

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have escalated the issue to our developers and found out that the social proof image you are referring to is not added by our app. The design of the social proof shown in your store is not added in the Automizely app.

I hope it clarifies.

You can contact us anytime at support@automizely.com or on the live chat in case of any issue.

Regards,
Manish Mittal

Phat Bud

-Keeps disconnecting my store
-I added my email list of 150K + emails then they dis abled me from emailing "due to spam cause of high contacts" when I haven't even sent out an email yet.... -Horrible support that just tells you the problems been escalated to the "developer"
-It's been weeks and no changes..... DO NOT USE if you have high volume contacts... works good for under 15K contacts ..........UPDATE- their reason's to restrict my brand new account from marketing, when I have not send any emails yet, is because I have 100k subs with little sales..... I have a marketing page which bring my BRAND NEW SHOP warm leads and when I import these warm leads to be able to send marketing email, they restrict me before i can even do so DO NOT WASTE TIME AND ENERGY JUST TO BE RESTRICTED....... UPDATE 2: Logged back on to see if any changes, they removed features and downgraded me for because of this review lol It's funny because during the last update they ASKED me to give them a 5 star so they can help me out, so I just removed my review to see if they would help, but back at square one :)

November 16, 2020

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss the issue further.

You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Mudit

Seo Digital Club

I used this app and the customer support is terrible. Didn't reply even after seen my messages. Strongly Not recommended

November 2, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Customer satisfaction is always the topmost priority for us.

Our team is available 24*7 to resolve queries.
Feel free to reach us so we can resolve your issue.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

Random Panda

If a customer accidentally exits the signup popup box they can't get it back, therefore denying me an email address and them a discount. I contacted support and they told me once that box is gone you can't get it back. I'm going to have to find something else.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Sumit

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

The app is easy to use and all but it will give your customers INFINITE discount codes. The app doesn't distinguish between emails. If you use a capital letter anywhere in the email address the app will send infinite coupon codes... to the same person. Really bad flaw

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature to fix the letter case issue.

As a workaround, you can enable the option of usage limit to "one use per customer". Please visit https://conversions.automizely.com/coupons to enable the settings.

Also, the coupon emails will be not be triggered infinitely but the number of times the email is subscribed.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Mudit

My PETamins - Your Pet's Online Supplement Store

This app should be banned from Shopify. They will blackmail you. They will promise to fix the issue then ask for a good review. After you place a good review for them, they will leave you in the dark. This app gave me so much pain and headaches. They just cant fix a simple error message. Beware of this app.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is to let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

The Alluring Gems Collection

In it’s description, this app completely left out important details regarding advertised functions (i.e. The mass e-mail option isn’t currently available for any mainstream/free e-mail domains like gmail, yahoo, etc). It requires you to create an entirely new e-mail from a different domain, which means that it will not link to the e-mail created for your site if it falls in the category of any of the above. I found this out only after having failed attempts to link the sender e-mail, and speaking with customer service.

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

The idea behind not letting free email domains to be used is to improve deliverability and reduce spam rates of your marketing emails.

However, I understand how important it is for a business to try emails first with a free domain before investing in buying a paid domain. I had a discussion with the product team internally and we are planning to launch support for free domains within 2 weeks.

I hope this can help improve your experience with our app. I am also dropping you a personal note via email. Stay tuned!

Best,
Shahbaz

S'aweSum

IF YOU DO NOT OWN A CUSTOM DOMAIN WITH EMAIL YOU CANNOT USE THIS APPLICATION. Also, awful uninformed customer service.
This app seemed to be great and after hours of setting it up. Then when going to publish and enable the features, I'm met with the inability to use the GMail I set up for the store. THEY DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF FREE EMAIL CLIENTS. I tried to inquire more about this and the virtual assistant tried to tell me that (somewhere in the outerlimits) shopify has provided me an email and domain. I then refer to Shopify's own Help section and screenshot the area where it states "Shopify does not provide email". Even after this the VA tries to imply that somehow I was given an email when I had never purchased a host, domain, or such services via Shopify and the only domain available was the subdomain of the shop created.
This may have been a good product, but they are confused about their own services and what they're offering. You can save money and headaches with almost any other option.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. The sole reason behind not allowing to send emails from free domains is to improve the deliverability of your emails. This also prevents your campaigns from being marked as spam and improve trust amongst subscribers. You can use the default Automizely email address to send emails.
Also, this requirement is limited to send emails only and all other features can be used without the need for a custom domain email ID.
I hope the above helps.
Feel free to write to support at support@automizely.com if you have any further questions.

T-SHIRT WARRIOR

Unfortunately, I have to update my review. Guys this app will break your site down. It broke my links and slowed my site down to 21 seconds.
If your site is slower than normal, delete the app, and thank me later.

August 24, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

Milan Pets

This app has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I used their sales boost function and it messed up my code. I was simply asking them to fix the code because obviously their app made a mess. It took ONE MONTH AND A HALF of emailing and THE ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. I will now need to hire a coder to fix the issue because THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!!

August 20, 2020

Hello,

However, the problem you've witnessed is not related to our product. Thus, our team has sent a detailed email stating the same to you and has come up with steps to fix this problem for you.

Previous 1 3 4