Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Exit Popups, Social Proof, Webpush

Universal CarpeDiem

I used the app to put stress by placing stickers on all the products and all the collections but unfortunately, it does not work very well.

L'Onyx Boutique

Application installé et désinstallée quelques jours plus tard.
Sur le site apparaissait une pop up afin de télécharger une application de vente en ligne (crée par leur société).
Je déconseille fortement

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. Could you please elaborate on the issue so that we could help you have a good experience with the app.

My Pretty Print

BEWARE READ THIS: They USE YOUR WEBSITE front page to put their own ADS. Your store looks untrustworthy and not professional at all. It can be the best app in the world but it is NOT WORTH losing THE REPUTATION OF YOUR STORE for it. I had to remove the app to get rid of the huge AD on top of my store's name.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have disabled the bar showcasing our advertisement. Please check now and let us know if that suits you now.

DIATONE OFFICIAL

can't install ............always fill in the blank box but not valid submit button,i don't how to use。。no support

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Could you please write to support@aftership.com which is available for help 24X7. Please share a screenshot to help understand the issue and we will definitely fix it for you.

Saira's Boutique

Nothing Impressive !!

All features are not operational inspite of being totally FREE !!

Customer Support replies with a Wierd answer to any questions asked !!

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have had bad experience with the app. Please share the details and we will try our best to provide you with assistance.

The Patchwork Pear

Quite possibly the worst customer assistance I've ever experienced - the responses I received are completely irrellevant and none of my website visitors have received their welcome emails from the pop up. I'm giving up on this app.

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have a bad experience with the app. The pop up for the emails has to be enabled first. Please help me receive the details as I cannot check the Account for you.

LINDAS

We are having problems with the sale booster, we would like both the inventory controller and the countdown to be shown before the add to cart button.

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

There is much better elsewhere.
And social proof is bug : variable ICITYI does not work.
At the end : loose a lot of time and app deleted
no button to send bug and ask for help

May 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have tested and found that the features are working fine. Could you please check again and let us know if you still face any issues.

Melanie Martins

There is no customer support, not even a live chat! Doesn't work. Tried the sales boost countdown, it doesn't show up anywhere.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have two options to have this feature enabled on: 1. Home/Collection Page and 2. Product Page. You need to have it enabled. Please check it again and let us know if you have issues and we will take care of it.

CHUSWORLD

it doesn't sync with your Shopify customers. and you can't add another email to set as the sender's email.

Hello,
Thank you for the suggestion. The features that you have requested are in pipeline and are expected to get launched by June.

Previous 1