Automizely Marketing Email&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tied to the Ocean Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

Terrible app. Took 4 days to send an email to 700 subscribers. This app also makes there collection of subscriber data impossible to import into shopify. So if you don’t pay for the app you loose your subscribers.

September 12, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Also, one of our Automizely expert has sent an email to you so that we can connect over the screen share meeting to fix it in one go.

Ankush Kumar

CPtees

Very difficult to work with. per there website and my account, my subscription for mail services is turned off. I have a large contact list so the bill is over $200 added monthly to shopify. Well they STILL have the charging going on for september eventhough my automizely account says free plan.

Grünten

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Unprofessional and incapable support resulting in only being able of using a few of the advertised features.
Currently looking for an alternative.

MAXLOLI

I don't understand how they managed to get so many good reviews, the after-sales support is just awful!

July 4, 2022

Neha Karadi

Giliarto

Time spent using app About 2 months

this app will damage your website and the support will not help. Stay away I fixed my website after i deleted this app

May 3, 2022

Rupam

KXpertise

What can I do to get some assistance in here since this people when you chat with them telling you the same line wait for email it's been 10 days and no help.

March 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

Rupam

SymbiOp Garden Shop

Do not use this app. Just use the free Shopify Email app instead, because:
1) It randomly loses my progress when I'm working on an email campaign. You have to manually save every 5 min. Are we back in 90s now?
2) Buggy user interface all around.
3) Rude and unhelpful support. I'm a web developer. I know how easily some of these bugs can be fixed, especially for a big company like theirs. The support person always ignores my suggestions and blames me for their lack of best practices.
4) Shopify Email is free and has most of the same features you need. I have 2000+ contacts that I send emails out on a regular basis. This app has been incredibly difficult to work with. I really tried to work with Automizely for weeks, because only they had the features I needed. Not any more.

March 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

Paris Michael Home

Avoid any product created by Automizely. Customer service is friendly but they are not knowledgeable about their own product and are effectively useless. I have deleted all their apps. RUN!

February 21, 2022

Shahvaz

Software Mart Australia

Location Australia

It has serious technical glitz. if customer opens newsletter from Microsoft outlook or windows default mail apps then it gives the wrong link and shows error message and does not reach the product page. I had contacted them several times they simply said their apps does not work properly with Microsoft outlook. As all we understand that Microsoft outlook is widely used application to open an email and that’s where they are limited to. VERY STUPID INDEED

January 25, 2022

We are disappointed to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

I can see that you are not happy with the fact that when newsletters are opened from Microsoft Outlook or Windows default mail apps, then it gives the wrong link, shows an error message, and does not reach the product page. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Your feedback has been registered and forwarded to the concerned department. We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

LE HOME CHIC

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app was ok at first and it was free. However, its no longer free. It has limitations. First they wipe clean your email list and only use new subscribers. Secondly, the app is not worth the money when there are new and free options there. Its like they first come out as free and than they hit you with limits. Anyways, beware ITS NOT FREE!!!!

December 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We apologise for the inconvenience, we have gone through the chat transcripts and we have forwarded your request to our team.

Our team will contact you via email shortly to assist you. We believe in transparency and customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us,

Riyaz