Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Abandoned Cart, Exit Popups, Social Proof, Webpush, Marketing

Green Mango

Welcome mails work really bad. If I test them the logo is suddenly alligned to the left and pictures of products are not showing up. When enabling this feature my customers never even get a welcome e-mail. Hope there is a way to fix this

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Currently, the welcome email only works for the pop-up subscribers and in your account, you need to enable pop up to have them receive the emails. The addition of welcome emails for other sign up events from Shopify is in pipeline.

Lengbox

Unfortunately, the automations didn't work on my site. I spoke with 3 different people, who all told me 3 different solutions, I won't be continuing to use to use this and wouldn't recommend the service either.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have had a bad experience with the app. Could you please help us understand what automation are you referring to. Is it related to welcome email, Abandoned cart or Order follow up.

Unimakers

I used this app but It's completely Okay to add you branding in the email template. But why are you showing your address as my store and customers are outside of the USA?

This is completely doesn't make sense to adding your company address for branding purpose.

June 23, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. The address in the footer is helping decrease the spam rate. We are working to let users change address in email template. Thank you for your suggestion and we will keep you posted on this one.

coozoya

It does not work, I have tried some days and it did not have welcome email was sent to the email subscriber.

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked the Settings in your account and found that you have not enabled the Pop-up and hence the welcome emails are not being sent. Please note that the welcome emails are only for the popup subscribers.

Universal CarpeDiem

I used the app to put stress by placing stickers on all the products and all the collections but unfortunately, it does not work very well.

L'Onyx Boutique

Application installé et désinstallée quelques jours plus tard.
Sur le site apparaissait une pop up afin de télécharger une application de vente en ligne (crée par leur société).
Je déconseille fortement

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. Could you please elaborate on the issue so that we could help you have a good experience with the app.

My Pretty Print

BEWARE READ THIS: They USE YOUR WEBSITE front page to put their own ADS. Your store looks untrustworthy and not professional at all. It can be the best app in the world but it is NOT WORTH losing THE REPUTATION OF YOUR STORE for it. I had to remove the app to get rid of the huge AD on top of my store's name.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have disabled the bar showcasing our advertisement. Please check now and let us know if that suits you now.

DIATONE OFFICIAL

can't install ............always fill in the blank box but not valid submit button,i don't how to use。。no support

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Could you please write to support@aftership.com which is available for help 24X7. Please share a screenshot to help understand the issue and we will definitely fix it for you.

Saira's Boutique

Nothing Impressive !!

All features are not operational inspite of being totally FREE !!

Customer Support replies with a Wierd answer to any questions asked !!

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have had bad experience with the app. Please share the details and we will try our best to provide you with assistance.

The Patchwork Pear

Quite possibly the worst customer assistance I've ever experienced - the responses I received are completely irrellevant and none of my website visitors have received their welcome emails from the pop up. I'm giving up on this app.

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have a bad experience with the app. The pop up for the emails has to be enabled first. Please help me receive the details as I cannot check the Account for you.

Previous 1 3