Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
October 27, 2022

Instalei o app, porém ele fecha inesperadamente... Desinstalei e reinstalei e continua igual. Não posso fazer uma analise , não tem como, pois não consegui usa-lo.

Beleza Solar
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 27, 2022

I am sorry to know that you were unable to use the application perfectly.

We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Anmol

August 20, 2022

It's great to have people help you online - I wish mobile pop up was able to show image as well as text

Paws R Uz
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 11, 2022

I used this app for pop ups, I really like the customer service, I would like more services added to the free format.

MODISHMARY CLOTHING
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 21, 2022

I use this app to help me set automatic email on Shopify...I am still testing it...but so far I think it's quite useful...

CATCCI
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 21, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that our app met your expectations so far. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their future expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We are open for each recommendation or feedback from our users to make their experience great.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

May 1, 2022

While the support chat feature is nice and the agents helpful, I found most of the options for this app limited. You are unable to customize the pop up to change the content requests. I cannot email my subscribers a marketing email unless I'm willing to pay $95 a month, a service that Shopify currently offers for free.

Wearecrimsonclover
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 3, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are unable to customize the pop-up to change the content requests and found most of the options to be limited in the app.

I can see that you are also not happy that you have to pay $95 a month to email your subscribers.

Rupam