Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CATCCI

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use this app to help me set automatic email on Shopify...I am still testing it...but so far I think it's quite useful...

June 21, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that our app met your expectations so far. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their future expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We are open for each recommendation or feedback from our users to make their experience great.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Wearecrimsonclover

While the support chat feature is nice and the agents helpful, I found most of the options for this app limited. You are unable to customize the pop up to change the content requests. I cannot email my subscribers a marketing email unless I'm willing to pay $95 a month, a service that Shopify currently offers for free.

May 3, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are unable to customize the pop-up to change the content requests and found most of the options to be limited in the app.

We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

I can see that you are also not happy that you have to pay $95 a month to email your subscribers.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Bserene

This is such a horrible app. I paid for the service to be able to send emails. They cancelled my account before my cycle was over and won't give me my money back. I can't use the serivce that I paid for and I can't get my money back neither. Give me my money back! THIS APP WORKED GREAT WHEN IT WAS FREE! THE PRICE IS FINE IF IT WORKED RIGHT. EVER SINCE THE PRICE CHANGE THE APP GLINCHES ALL THE TIME AND THE FILTERS FOR THE EMAIL DON'T WORK OR INACCURATE. i WANT A REFUND FOR LAST MONTH. HORRIBLE!

January 9, 2022

I am sorry to know that the app is not working as expected and you would like to get a refund for the last month.

MKDeZignz

I like this app to help me send out auto email to customers but I have not tried the newsletter yet. I will have to try the newsletter for black Friday.

November 7, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked the app and also happy with the customer service support.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Rose & Co Lifestyle

I have had some issues with the app working for a pop up but I had help via the chat with someone extremely helpful, quick to reply, polite, and all round a great help.

October 25, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app was not working for you as expected.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

So'Black SuBlanks, LLC

It's fine so far. It would be better to request a review after the customer has been able to use and maneuver around the app for some time first.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad to know that you are exploring our app, and I am sure you will find it useful. It is absolutely fine if you choose to take some time before you review our app. As a part of the chat handling process, we are always eager to know what our merchants think of our products and services. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Nitish Kumar

Bak Probiotic Skincare Sweden

The app itself is good.
You can't change the language, however, so it is useless in any other language than English. Too bad. Would recommend for shops only operating in English speaking countries, otherwise don't waste your time.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for writing the review and letting us know about your experience and opinion about our app.

We would definitely get your language related feedback forwarded to our product team and will work on it.

Do get in touch with us if you need any assistance while using the app.

Nitish Kumar

Veronicare

I set up this app yesterday. I will review after I use it for a while so that I can provide an accurate review. Meanwhile, the support has been great.

July 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Neelima Aggarwal

Milliot & Co

I use this app to blast out emails, selected conversion tools and abandon cart emails. The only concern I have with this app is that the customisations are limited and when I search regarding paid features, it does not explain in detail what the services are.

July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Neelima Aggarwal

momocasa

Sorry, this app doesn't work for me. I wish it did. but 1. the social proof doesn't show images 2. it slowed down my website a lot Thought I could save some $$ but unfortunately I have to find a paid app.

July 1, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app is not working for you.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7