Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

Ic-Ibuy Direct

So far I like this app, it does what it says it will do. Although I wish there was more customization allowed. **UPDATE TO DEVELOPER**
Biggest challenge is customizing emails. It would be nice to be able to send emails to specifics customers based on tags, products, etc.

November 24, 2020

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback and our team is working hard to make the app more user friendly.
Your suggestions play a significant role in this process.

You can share, what type of customization are you expecting so that we can assist you better?

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Kui Kollections

So far the app is working well, but then again, I did just download it. I'm not very fond of my agent pressing for a review. I've had this app dowloaded for all of 45 minutes and after answering 1 question for me, Shahvaz was down my throat about a review. I didn't answer for 1 minute and Shahvaz came back telling me to send a message once I was done with the review. I just brushed it off and was going to leave a review after I've gotten a feel of the app and the agents/customer service. I asked a second question and was given the answer very quickly, but once again Shahvaz brought up leaving a review. The agents should at least try to make the customers feel as though they are really there to help because they want to and don't mind it, not because they want some grand review. Anyway, so far the app isn't causing any problems and has what I need, but we'll see what happens later on down the road. As for AfterShip & Automizely, train your agents you have for Automizely - 30+ Free Apps to do and be better.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. At Automizely we never force or press our customers to leave reviews. We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had. The feedback has been forwarded to the concerned team. The team will work on improving our training and make sure these incidents won't be repeated in the future.

In case you have any query or feedback, do reach out to us on the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Mudit

Fifi Furs

doesn't work properly on my store,its a shame as I have heard good things about this app and would love to actually use it. please try to fix this thank you

November 21, 2020

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss the issue further.

You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Anurag Pal

Vessliiciious

for the support team only 2 stars: The support team answer fast, but one day i had a big problem and they said that i should wait and they would updating me the next day. After one day, they said the same. Later ignoring my response. After 2 weeks, I wrote them again and after that they helped me. Although they told me they would updating ME and not vice versa. For the app 3 stars: they have lots of option, but I can't tell you more because i don't use all of them yet.

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your words.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

Blk.MermaidBoutique

I will give another review when my store open. but this has everything i think i need to have a great launch.

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Best wishes for your new store launch.
Do let us know if you have any feedback for us we are really eager to know how can we make it a 5-star experience for you.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

URBAN DESIGNZ & CLOTHING BOUTIQUE

It’s okay. I wish the pop ups didn’t have your brand in the bottom. Wish this could be something you guys update.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. The option to remove our branding "Powered by Automizely" is already available on your account. We have updated the settings on your account and the option will be visible now. (Please refresh the page once to see the changes)

I hope this will make your experience a 5 star one. Eagerly waiting to see the update on the rating as well.

In case if you have any other query do reach out to the chat team via the chat option on the bottom right corner of your Automizely account. We are available 24 X 7.

Mudit

shop-artaccompagnement

JE l'utilise pour les formations en ligne pour faire de la publicité et lancer des campagnes d'emailling

August 31, 2020

Bonjour!
Tout d'abord, merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un feedback. Nous vous sommes reconnaissants d'utiliser notre produit.
Que pouvons-nous faire pour vous offrir une expérience 5-étoiles?
Nous vous avons envoyé un e-mail, y répondre et nous indiquer ce que nous pouvons faire pour nous améliorer. Nous apprécierions vos inputs, ils nous aident à affiner les fonctionnalités d'Automizely pour mieux répondre à vos besoins marketing.
Nous serions heureux de saisir chaque occasion pour améliorer notre produit et vous offrir la meilleure expérience.

Kha'Shons Kloset

I used this app to generate email subscribers, so far it's working fairly well. I would recommend this app to other business owners.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know what can we do to earn 5-star here. Please revisit the review if you are satisfied with the app. Looking forward.

VINTEQUILA

I have just set up this app and I tried to use "Welcome e-mails" ( I subscribed to my shop site but Welcome message wasn't sent and I received nothing) What's wrong? How I can be sure that other features work appropriately?

July 1, 2020

Hello,
The reason that the email was not sent because there are currently no pop-up subscribers in your account. I had sent a test email, pls let me know if you have received it.

House Of Beauty by Paris J

I enjoy this app, but on the mobile app its not displaying all of my shop's categories & where is the customer service? Can someone help me with this?

June 19, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have written to you separately to cater to the concern highlighted by you.
Thanks