Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Exit Popups, Social Proof, Webpush

VINTEQUILA

I have just set up this app and I tried to use "Welcome e-mails" ( I subscribed to my shop site but Welcome message wasn't sent and I received nothing) What's wrong? How I can be sure that other features work appropriately?

July 1, 2020

Hello,
The reason that the email was not sent because there are currently no pop-up subscribers in your account. I had sent a test email, pls let me know if you have received it.

House Of Beauty by Paris J

I enjoy this app, but on the mobile app its not displaying all of my shop's categories & where is the customer service? Can someone help me with this?

June 19, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have written to you separately to cater to the concern highlighted by you.

Whitecrate Shop

Hi, I keep getting this message -"Cannot read property 'app' of undefined" not pulling images in on social proof pop up - please let me know what this means? Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account email address so that we could check and help you with the fix.

INHALCO

I liked this app on the first 2 weeks. But now the Social proof didn't update the data. I don't know why. Social proof didn't update the data of my new orders. Since last week.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account ID so that we could investigate.

DEVOEAGLE

i can´t send message to my costumers, i can´t connect it to my shopify strore

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the error or elaborate on the issue related to store connection. Looking forward to your response.

RENESSUPERDEALS

Mobile app- can you add all collection on the mobile app customize
it only shows 7 collections...can you add all of them thanks

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have the option to add "All Collections" and you may add that using the URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/shopping/edit/51f927695e064e4ba0bd3504bf6477be
Please let us know if that was helpful and help us get an elevated rating.

Röa Design

Useful but kind of tricky to understand at the beginning, would love to have more options in the pop up sizes

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. The request has been cascaded to the Product Team for implementation. We will keep you posted on the progress.

mac-and-nailzonlinedautruche-marie-anise

very good app .i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are happy with the app.

BetterKetchup.com

This app is great. I made all my pop ups and added a bar. The web push doesn't seem to work but I think it is still in beta. Pretty awesome for something still in beta if true.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Please let me know under which section are you facing issue for web push(Data Report, campaign, welcome notification). You need to have the option enabled in order for it to work.

EpicTrendz™

Thanks for the App.
I love that it more or less have it all. But there still alot of stuff i like to se been added. Like way more stettings and costuming controls

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been adding the customization options and will keep doing so per your suggestion.

Previous 1 3 4