Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

Jay're Naturals

I really love this app so far! It's just what I need for email
marketing and it makes it easy for me. Plus the other apps integrated
within it add different amazing tweaks to my website that I didn't
think I needed until now! Unfortunately, I can't give it a full 5
stars ONLY BECAUSE my pop-up isn't syncing with my subscriber list
and my gift emails aren't being sent for some reason. There's also a
limitation of fonts you can use and that differs for whatever element
you're editing. I like all of my text and color schemes to be in
sync; because that's how your brand is supposed to be. From the
website to the emails and pop-ups; everything needs to be in sync for
me. I love that you can use emojis when you're editing, but I don't
like that you can't use them for EVERY editing element. Those two
things are the only issue for me but other than that, this app is
flawless!

Nine Shapes

Hi there, leaving a review b/c I cannot figure out how to contact ya'll. I just created a pop up on my website but the emails aren't being synced to my costumers/email subscribers in shopify. Please assist. Thank you.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
I have checked your Account and found that the option to send emails has been disabled. Please go to this URL to enable it and post that your subscribers will start receiving them: https://conversions.automizely.com/emails

Vegatox

Sorry but I uninstalled you app. Can you please fix your Unsibscribe button in your automated series so I can unsubscribe from your emails. Thank you.

March 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. we tried contacting you through email. Please let me know if we could hear back from you.

Grace My Pets

Just set up this feature today. Excited to see results. The process was easy and seems like a great marketing tool.

March 4, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if you are through with your testing and good with the app. Please highlight any issues that we would love to address. If all looks good, please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with the 5-star rating to encourage us.

Black Alice Lingerie

That seems it doesn't work. At least the blinking favicon feature.
There are some JavaScript errors.

March 4, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We would love to address the issue highlighted by you, for which if you could please share elaborated details. Please let us know if we need to jump on a call to discuss things further. Awaiting your response.

4OURMLY

Still getting familiar with it but it is easy to use and simple. It is actually fun to use, hussle free editing

February 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please let us know if you have tested the app and satisfied with it. Please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with a 5-star rating if you are satisfied with the app.

S-expressions Fantasy Shop

Its tedious. Not saying it's hard to use but too many steps to get an automated email for my store.

GOITSOKAY

I have to review app so I can use it, so I will put 3 stars for now.

****to have minimum characters

TecFitFashion

Estou iniciando os trabalhos com este app. Parece muito bom além de ser grátis. Por enquanto dou 4 estrelas, mas retornarei depois para uma melhor avaliação. Recomendo que baixem e façam o teste.

WaistFixer®

I have to review app so I can use it.....so I don't know how is it so I will put 3 stars...Don't know how can I put a review without using it but ok..

Previous 1