Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

Veronicare

I set up this app yesterday. I will review after I use it for a while so that I can provide an accurate review. Meanwhile, the support has been great.

July 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal

Milliot & Co

I use this app to blast out emails, selected conversion tools and abandon cart emails. The only concern I have with this app is that the customisations are limited and when I search regarding paid features, it does not explain in detail what the services are.

July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Neelima Aggarwal

momocasa

Sorry, this app doesn't work for me. I wish it did. but 1. the social proof doesn't show images 2. it slowed down my website a lot Thought I could save some $$ but unfortunately I have to find a paid app.

July 1, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app is not working for you.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

VizBoutique

recently downloaded the app haven't noticed the results of the app yet but so far so good, one thing I dislike is the fact that your email address isn't verified unless you buy a domain email and the fact that test emails take forever to send out.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us.

Also, your feedback about email addresses isn't being verified unless you buy a domain email and the delay in sending the test emails has been registered.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer service. We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

O-Yaa Store

I used this app an this is quite good and their customer support is is great. Its some of the features are very effective.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Nitish

New Balance UAE

Just started using so will advise after some time of testing ;)
Its hard to justify how you rate an app when you just start using it.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know about your suggestion and this would definitely be looked into. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Thanks and regards,
Team Automizely Marketing

Shanikas Pantry

This app has been extremely useful for marketing. Popups work well, emails work great. We use it every month for our newsletter and it works flawlessly. Support has been extremely helpful when I've had a question Would recommend. EDIT: While this app has definitely done everything it needs there is an annoying and sometimes inconvenient process you need to abide by. Every couple of months you need to re-verify your account to be able to send to over 300 contacts. This process takes anywhere from 6 - 24 hours. While I understand the process it can affect your ability to send emails during this time. So like myself when I had a product launch and I needed to re-verify, it threw off the time line because of the tedious process. While support seemed helpful and apologetic when I explained the situation unfortunately there was nothing they could do to speed up the process and it left me waiting for them to verify my account which was rather frustrating. Unfortunately it was also the case that I was told 6 - 12 hours for verification and then when I contacted them they said end of day the following day.

June 7, 2021

Thanks and regards,
Team Automizely Marketing

Brands From Africa

I have just started this app but all seems good so far, easy to use and fast response. The layout looks clean and all functional so far.

April 20, 2021

I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app. In case you face any issues while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact us back and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

From Automizely Marketing Team

Indulge and I

Didn't find my already existing subscribers unfortunately hope this is fixed.......................

April 14, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have checked from the backend and found that the database is still being synced so we would suggest you to wait for sometime and check again.
One of our support staff members has sent you an email to discuss this further please respond to the email or email us at support@automizely.com.

Best Regards,
Nitish

The Cozy Type

Quick customer service! Wish there was more help person to person, instead of just sending links to articles.

March 30, 2021

I understand you want more support in Automizely Marketing. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you. I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with in near future and what are your expectations using Automizely Marketing. We will try our best to assist you on the same. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6