Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

MKDeZignz

I like this app to help me send out auto email to customers but I have not tried the newsletter yet. I will have to try the newsletter for black Friday.

November 7, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked the app and also happy with the customer service support.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Rose & Co Lifestyle

I have had some issues with the app working for a pop up but I had help via the chat with someone extremely helpful, quick to reply, polite, and all round a great help.

October 25, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app was not working for you as expected.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

So'Black SuBlanks, LLC

It's fine so far. It would be better to request a review after the customer has been able to use and maneuver around the app for some time first.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad to know that you are exploring our app, and I am sure you will find it useful. It is absolutely fine if you choose to take some time before you review our app. As a part of the chat handling process, we are always eager to know what our merchants think of our products and services. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us.

Nitish Kumar

Bak Probiotic Skincare Sweden

The app itself is good.
You can't change the language, however, so it is useless in any other language than English. Too bad. Would recommend for shops only operating in English speaking countries, otherwise don't waste your time.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for writing the review and letting us know about your experience and opinion about our app.

We would definitely get your language related feedback forwarded to our product team and will work on it.

Do get in touch with us if you need any assistance while using the app.

Nitish Kumar

Veronicare

I set up this app yesterday. I will review after I use it for a while so that I can provide an accurate review. Meanwhile, the support has been great.

July 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Neelima Aggarwal

Milliot & Co

I use this app to blast out emails, selected conversion tools and abandon cart emails. The only concern I have with this app is that the customisations are limited and when I search regarding paid features, it does not explain in detail what the services are.

July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Neelima Aggarwal

momocasa

Sorry, this app doesn't work for me. I wish it did. but 1. the social proof doesn't show images 2. it slowed down my website a lot Thought I could save some $$ but unfortunately I have to find a paid app.

July 1, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app is not working for you.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

VizBoutique

recently downloaded the app haven't noticed the results of the app yet but so far so good, one thing I dislike is the fact that your email address isn't verified unless you buy a domain email and the fact that test emails take forever to send out.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us.

Also, your feedback about email addresses isn't being verified unless you buy a domain email and the delay in sending the test emails has been registered.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer service. We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

O-Yaa Store

I used this app an this is quite good and their customer support is is great. Its some of the features are very effective.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Nitish

New Balance UAE

Just started using so will advise after some time of testing ;)
Its hard to justify how you rate an app when you just start using it.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know about your suggestion and this would definitely be looked into. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Thanks and regards,