Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

Drifting Winds

App shows a lot of potential for the store. Customer service is standing by to assist when you need help which is really good. It would be a great app if some things were automated instead of individual customizations.. which is cumbersome. However, it would be of great use to someone just starting out.

November 27, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Curvy Impressions LLC

This app has many resources and offers many benefits to you especially if you are new to the business. It makes sure that you don't forget

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do let us know if you have any feedback for us or how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via email at support@automizely.com or contact us via the chat option available on your account. (24X7)

Kind regards,
Mudit

Urban Fashion Store

LIKED EASY TOO USE I RECOMENDED .....................................................................

November 26, 2020

Raw Cut Skateboards

So far I’m able to do for what i was looking for most was interested in just the pop up email but they packed in so much that ill have to write another review when I’m all done setting up. The customization is great and easy to use.
Only flaw is you cant customize the size of your pop up. Something as easy as just putting a photo and only adding subscribe button took days till I got what I wanted to achieve. If there was a simple option to adjust to your photo size and or some type of cropping and resizing tool could of been done in a min.
So far this is the Best App that I have used from a hand full others that I tested. And I highly recommend anyone to try it out.

November 24, 2020

foxey silks

I love that it is free and that there are so many features but there are still some kinks to work out. BUT! Customer Support was FAST to reply and VERY friendly and helpful, so I have faith. Looking forward to exploring more.

November 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are open to accepts all your suggestion and eager to implement.
We always want to make the user experience better.

Please feel free to reach our support team if you need any further help.

FYNE ESSENTIALS LLC

SO FAR SO GOOD. I HAVEN'T USED THE FEATURES YET, BUT LOOKS PRETTY SOLID. WILL UPDATE A MORE DETAILED ONE SOON.

November 23, 2020

Trendy McKenzie Boutique

I like the app so far. It would be helpful if you allow users to change the size of the pop-ups text to make it fit the frame so a scroll doesn't have to be used. I find the scroll doesn't look professional on the site.

November 22, 2020

Hello,

We accept your feedback and committed to resolving your issue.
One of the members will reach so that we can implement your suggestions quickly.

Fingroup Online

Da migliorare o il pannello di analisi dei dati. Customer service eccellente, hanno risposto in breve tempo

November 20, 2020

Decennium Watches

Only downloaded a few hours ago but so far so good! I love that its basically a combination of apps all in one!

November 19, 2020

Wanderite

The layout on my imac desktop is formatted a little strange. For example, I can't minimize the chat screen on right hand side and therefore, I cannot see or use certain buttons or read things behind the chat screen. I'm not finished trying to find a solution, but customer service was very nice. I have to send this review, so I can close the chat box, so I can actually press a button on the screen in the automizely app. I hope this review helps the developers. Overall I think it'll be great to use.

November 17, 2020

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback and value your suggestion too.

Our support team is available 24X7. Please feel free to reach if you need any help further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20