Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

My Moon Child

Somewhat easy to navigate, great campaigns but most of all, so far I have had great customer service, Fast and reliable! Thank you!

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad to know that you are happy with our customer service support. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Serenity Boutique LLC

Great tech support team. They are very responsive and take the time to direct you to where certain features in the app are located.

July 26, 2021

Give Me Glam Events Creations

It takes a while to configure everything and get it set to fit your store theme. But so far so good. I reached out to support for the branding removal and they were very helpful. I am still learning my way around the app as I just installed today and have been getting it set up. Will update review after I have everything set up and in use.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Plan E

Great app and easy to navigate in. Also the costumer-service is fast and easy to get in contact with.

July 23, 2021

EASEHOLD

I use this app to do a promotion. It helps a lot. The customer service responded quickly. Helped me solve many problems.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Junglearth.in

Seems Good, as it is free with great features and wonderful support, the marketing popups seems working good for my shop

July 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

COO Foods

For a free app, it has good features which are professional lookiong, and a team of responsive tech support

July 15, 2021

Top Fashion

This app is very usefull to automize e-mail marketing stategies and other important sales strategies. The support team is very helpfull and is always available to attend your issues. Highly recomend!

July 14, 2021

VPOOX

GOOD, AMAZING, I LIKE IT,GOOD, AMAZING, I LIKE IT,GOOD, AMAZING, I LIKE IT,GOOD, AMAZING, I LIKE IT,GOOD, AMAZING, I LIKE IT,

July 14, 2021

SNKRS N Tees

The app was very easy to use and integrate. It allows for customization which is very cool. I look forward to see the results.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad that your experience with us has been great. We are open to any suggestion that you may have. Please let us know if you have any recommendation that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Nitish