Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

BENNU

Location Italy

Simple. Quick. Efficient.
I suggest the app for all the clients who needs an easy and quick marketing support on their website.

June 21, 2022

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

SMART LIFE HELPER

Location Malaysia

This app is simple and convenient to use for beginners. Customer service is also very enthusiastic to answer questions. Recommended for beginners to try!

May 13, 2022

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the app and found it convenient to use. Also, thanks for your valuable feedback about the customer service support.

JASPER OXLI

Location Australia

I really like how the email editing is layed out the same way as Shopify. However I wish I could add custom google fonts and change the size and format of the text

May 9, 2022

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the email editing layout.

Thanks for your valuable feedback about adding custom Google fonts and changing the size and format of the text. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

Nurture India

Location India

Love the app it's user friendly and great for ecommerce business of ours. We're happy to be moving to automizely for our email marketing

May 8, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

urcosplay

Location China

Quick and professional support, highly recommended...........................................................

May 6, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our customer support.

Pupkat

Location Singapore

More customization options for forms would be better, but the support team is great and helpful! Looking forward to seeing more relevant features.

April 26, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our customer support.

Ankush Kumar

Nino and Viv

I use this app, to send emails to customers once they sign up for my newsletters, to let them know about what is coming in my shop. So far, I love this app, easy to use and brand my emails!

April 25, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked the app.

Euphoric Rave Wear

Amazing customer service. Just hoping they add more pop-up style features. Such as informational pop-ups where a customer can agree to the info before starting.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our support team. I understand you would like to have the option of having informational pop-ups where a customer can agree to the info before starting.

tantomi

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I am glad to know that you liked our app. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

Mili street wear

i use this app for email marketing and pop ups and i love it, its so many things you can do on here i think you would enjoy this!!!

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42