Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Exit Popups, Social Proof, Webpush

The Stitching Witch

Im still new to the app, need time to rate the product.. My website is not up and running yet, still working on my products.

Goodiesgiftshop

so far so good great app to use if you want to add those special features to your page to boost sales and customer interaction

EMS.Sixpad

Really good app, excepct for the branding on the side animation "recently bought". Wish I could remove their branding.

BAD JUJU

I used this app for more functions and add ons to my boutique. Works to perfection. It has not had any glitches thus far and its free.

JoyFunnel

i used this apps conversions tools, it's good but it would be better for the other tools (EMAIL & webpush) to use a custom sending email

Ball 'n String

Works perfectly maybe add for more customization i know competitors allow for it also I would like to remove the automizely tag on your social proofs

Noizekart

Very good app with so man features at one place essay to use need to give more options to customize the features in the app.

Rigodritto

App intuitiva e di facile utilizzo, con il bonus che è gratis.
Offre molte funzioni per integrare il sito.
Unico problema: sono giorni che la funzionalità newsletter al momento non è attiva, spero si risolva presto.
Una volta risolta questa cosa è da 5 stelle!

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I enjoy this app so far. I am wondering if i can have korting bar in the app automizely also. I hoop to get a quick answer.

ACEOPERA Paris

in sales boost
i want to select "Based on product collections"
but i dont find any collection in my store.
may be un error.