Email, Sales Pop & 20+ Apps

Email, Sales Pop & 20+ Apps

by AfterShip + Automizely

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Upsell, Cart Recovery & MORE

A lil of Errthang

need more help and due to covid it take long to get help but they give alot to help get you rolling but it looks like it might be just not working for me this can be big help to me in growth and sales need to get my app started need help doing that need a call center that helps with set up so i would think about the upgrade

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please let us know exactly the requirement and we will try our best to help you with that.
Thanks

petstylesshop

I like this app, but I don't know how to setup exit popup. Also like the mobile app generator, but unfortunately I can't customize name of store.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know where exactly are you trying to customize the name of the store and we will be able to help you then.

Crown Jewels

NICE APP. THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T LIKE IS THAT THE EMAIL POPUP SHOWS UP AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN ON MOBILE DEVICE. I ALSO WANT HELP REMOVING THE WATERMARK.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. You have the functionality to remove the powered by AUtomizely bu upgrading your account. Please see if that helps.

Puro Campo

funciona bien aunque es limitado su aspecto, pero para ser gratis hasta los mil pedidos es una buena opción para partir.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know the exact requirements and we will try our best to help you with that. Also, please help us earn a 5-star rating once you are satisfied with the app

NO MOONS

I love the app. But how to I disable the "call" feature in the app? My business does not have a phone number. We only communicate via email and through our social sites.

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. This will be handled in the future.

Simplicity Beauté

So far this app is working great for my business. It's very user friendly and easy to change things around so that it fits with my store. The only thing that I feel is missing or that I haven't been able to see is who the abandoned cart emails were sent to..just a little thing that I would like to see so I can know who I am reaching.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The suggestion has been conveyed to the Product team for implementation.

Sacro Imperio

It is great. I have the functionality of several apps in one. It would be nice if the welcome mail were sent to those who register directly on the suscribe area in the page

July 10, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked your account and found out that the Pop up is unpublished and this is the reason that the email is not going through. Please enable/publish the required sections and let us know if it still does not work

Aeipathy Boutique

Loving it so far - would just like to change the currency of the app as it's coming up as USD and i need ZAR

Vision Wear

It has a lot of what you need. I hope they release some tutorials to walk through how to use the app

Hello,
You can go to our blogs or help center to have a better understanding of the offerings:
Thanks

TxC Clothing

I used the app so far for the coupon pop up. I haven't launched my store but I noticed that it would pop up even on my password protected page on shopify so i had to disable it for now. I'll publish it later today when i finally launch my site.

I don't like that the only option after editing my popup is to publish. I don't see any way to just save the popup separately. I have to publish and then unpublish on the home screen since I don't want it to be active on my site yet.

Hello,
Thank you for your review. The pop up can be designed and kept saved in the account without having to compulsorily publish it. Once you go live, you may then publish it and it will start reflecting on the page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15