Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

Zoe's Bodega

Awesome app. They were also very helpful with the set up. I will continue with this service and I am looking forward to working with them again

Conker Boutique

Support chat is very useful, waiting to see how the free version works with email newsletters but so far so good!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Sylkest The Label

Just added this app to my store and so far very organised and provides more than I thought I even needed. Response time from reps are super quick, all questions answered and requested done promptly. Happy user!

February 24, 2021

Effervesce.ItsJustBubbles

Doesn't have all the features but has Fast Customer Service by live chat 24/7 which is very useful! Get's the job done.

February 23, 2021

Buddy Luv Apparel

I was looking for an app to help delivery pop ups for email capture and abandon carts and the reviews on this app were decent. I am looking forward to using it and can give a better review once I do. I appreciate the fact its free to use especially as I look to grow my business.

BargainFragrance

Good customer service, however I have not tested the app fully yet but seems great so far. would recommend

Le Beau Monde Boutique

just started using the app. so far it seems pretty easy to navigate and the customer support is fast and efficient.

FlyBye Clothing

Love the app! quality services and awesome customer service. I enjoy the templates, no problems at all.

February 20, 2021

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu Pal

Paige Renee

Added email pop ups to my online store and it works a treat!
Yet to test out the rest of the functionalities..

February 20, 2021

Brishketu Pal

Sanai's Skin

Easy to use app, very straight forward. Does not have all the bells and whistles but its good for a business that is just starting up.

February 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

Mukul Saxena