Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Pausania

This is a very good app. For free you can do a lot of things as pop-up, coupon newsletters and more. The technical support is very efficient !

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

pepurronii

just started using the plugin, and so far it's been pretty smooth!
the chat support is quick to respond and the overall setup is straight forward.

May 12, 2021

The Story of Love

I only signed up today and that is why I’ve rated it a four so far. Totally impressed with how quick the response to my questions were. Just brilliant. My newsletter pop up looks great and I liked the flexibility of when and how it looks. It’s a little awkward to figure somethings out but I’ll give it time.

May 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. We are glad to know that you are enjoying our app.

We will surely take your feedback into consideration as the user delight is our utmost priority. In case you face any experience while using our app in the future, please contact us back. We are happy to serve you 24/7 with our live chat support option.

Rupam

Hello Koai

Like that it's completely free, support was fast. Could have more email templates to choose from, other than that no complaints so far!

May 10, 2021

We will surely take your suggestion into consideration as the user delight is our utmost priority. We are happy to serve you 24/7 with our live chat support option.

Team Automizely

The Baker's Wick Candle Co.

easy to use thus far. hoping to capture more sales with this platform and grow my small business. thank you

May 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app.

We are open for any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience 5-star with us.

Bushiyo

Good app for begenning ! Useful for writing marketing mails and popup. Just as written, it's free ans easy to use !

May 1, 2021

Calma Rituals

I like all the services in the app, but above all its customer service, super fast responses, and Abhishek cleared all my doubts.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Memory Police Streetwear Clothing Store

Great app, Has amazing features, and is easy to understand. Even customer support is quick to help. It is definitely an upgrade to my store!!

April 25, 2021

MUKA

I just started using, but overall seem to be a very well designed app, with very responsive support team. It's replacing at least 2 other apps for me so that's great. Can't believe it's free, have yet to find a catch

April 23, 2021

B.U.M.A

I really like how there is always assistance available. The app is easy to use and the features are awesome! I will recommend to my other business buds r sure!

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad that you are liked our product. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience even better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28