Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
November 23, 2022

Only just started, but the onboarding was very quick! I think we got the discount set up, in literally under 5 minutes.

makeyourfutureselfproud
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 24, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked the onboarding process of the app and the discount was set up quickly. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work on the suggestions given to us by our users.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

October 30, 2022

Customer service is fairly quick. App works well, however; there are certain areas where it can be improved.

Everything Keto
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 5, 2022

This app is good for some basic email marketing and automation. There are a couple of features I wish it had, such as hotspot/linking for uploaded images and pdf uploads. But overall good app and great customer service.

The Calm and Collected
Time spent using app: 11 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 5, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and it's automation. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

October 2, 2022

Great App for automising pop up & conversion opportunities. The options are great and easy to implement.

Wellness things we love
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 2, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

September 18, 2022

I like being able to design my own popups to be on brand. I use this app for scheduling emails and acquiring email subscribers. I do wish I could save the email campaign I am designing as I go without it backing completely out of the design tool. There should be a smart save feature so that it saves as you go (like google docs) rather than having to manually save.

Sweet Home Soaps
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 18, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.