Email Marketing, Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing, Sales Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Countdown Timer, Bar

Wax and Lily Candle Co.

Customer service is great, Ravi was very informative and helped me set up this app. I like the customization this app also allows

7 ATAMS

This is probably the best app anyone can have. It takes care of so many things and so simply and all that for free! Unbelievable but True. Recommended app for all beginners and Pro!

ZeWood Inc.

Very nice customer support. The app is easy to use.
Very nice customer support. The app is easy to use.

SMINNO

We use this app for our Newsletter registration and for automize sending the costumer Email with Discount Code. Its easy to use and works fine.

Classic Smokes

Great experience, i really enjoy your service. i will like to recommended it for others uses, Thanks

Marsmania

this is one of the best app that I have used in my store. it is definitely worth 5 stars. customer support is also great.

Lorramo

Great app, it fulfills all my requirements, highly recommended, also the support team is very cooperative.

RushCharge Australia

I am using this app to help with marketing. It's amazing App, Very easy to use. Customer support is also good.

Mynxes

I am using this app to help with marketing. The support was fast in their response too. How to see build a future with this app.

Scrunchie Strap

I Highly recommend! this app works really well with a faster support and easy tool to handle!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 216 217