Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

PRECISE Trading LLC

We just start using the application as of now my experience is amazing and very easy use. Even the support team also acting very fast. I would definitely recommend this app for who all are using shopify and looking for email marketing.

Shop Lola Lou

Seems to be really nice and user friendly app. Very useful so far and will help my business with marketing and sales!

Clever Home Essentials

I just started using the app. It is very intuitive, easy to use. I will find out how well it works after a month or two of use.

Amour le Natural

great and easy to use! i really enjoy having easy access to everything in one spot. and easy customer service

GLOWTRIENTS ESSENTIALS

I used this app to help me automate some things for my store. I really like how easy it is to use this app.

HomeSweetHome.lv

Verry good customer support and a lot of the features are free. :) Very helpful. Thanks also for the great support on free branding removal. :)

YourBazinga

app looks fine, set up is easy (you will understand it), if you don't understand something there is support team (for me it was fast), for now it looks like ALL YOU NEED app.

Budgetcellphones

Awesome app, definitely will help my business grow. The social proof feature is really awesome and it helps to multiply sales.

TwentySix Creative

great experience! easy and fast response to questions and request. was able to get in touch with someone quickly

RedsatinUK Online Sex Shop

Amazing App, and its free! This App automates everything to do with emails and pop ups. Easy to design, and looks great. Its a must for your shopify store, 5 STARS

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101