Email, Sales Pop & 20+ Apps

Email, Sales Pop & 20+ Apps

by AfterShip + Automizely

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Upsell, Cart Recovery & MORE

ROCHA'S 4U GIFT STORE

Really loving this app now that I'm a bit more engaged with navigation & functions. Thank you so much!

Shirley's Candles & More

This is the best app I have downloaded so far... so easy and all in one which reduces the amount of apps i have to use! I just love it!

cheapestkpopshop

very nice app thank you free so thats amazing , very nice app thank you free so thats amazing very nice app thank you free so thats amazing

FemCODES

I love that this app does so many things which allows me to reduce the amounts of app I use in my store.

Akemi's Boutique

Great support! So many features! I am very much looking forward to using this as I build my store. 10/10 recommend

August 7, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

Deerfield de Janeiro

Downloaded the app for a couple weeks now and its easy to use, I am lovin it so far, and its FREE!!!!

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

The Whimsical Bag Collection

I used this app for my dropshipping store I like it.Effecient and fits into my budget .. Thank you.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback helps us make this app better for our customers.

Pandoo.cz

Hello,
this is one of the best free App with your content what I can have on my Shoppify store. Huge amount of function what you can use on your store is just awesome. Everything is perfect working, admin is very friendly-user with lots of functions and customer support working fast. Thank you!

Ayurmeans

For a small business like us, this App is a one-stop solution. We need something to short our burden of multiple tasking, this app helps it by providing one platform to manage all in one place. Saves a lot of time which you can put in some other stuff. Go for it. Support is also good.

INVISSE Beauty & Health

Great stuff! And it is all for free? Wow... Amazing app, has everything you need to keep a customer engaged with your shop!

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69