Automizely Page Builder

Landing Page Builder, Product Page, Blog, About Us, Contact Us

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

APIELE

Location China

It's great, I can't say enough, very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good!!!

lushgloss

Great customer support service from Shreysa, fast & superhelpful! A lovely app to pretty up your website!

CASETEROID

I love this app so much and also they have a very kind support team that helps you in every situation.

Bcos22

Location Thailand

Everything went well with Automizely app. This app is really helpful. Good customer support with prompt response. Recommended page builder app !

The Twinkle Shop

Ran into a little issue with set up and their Support team was ready to help within a minute of my inquiry. Solution was found quickly! thank you so much for your assistance

Golden Leaf Books

Customer Service team is very quick to respond to requests. The pages that can be built are fantastic, and so easy to put together.

Dude, Where's my sauce!?

I've used automizely's various applications on a couple of different stores and they're always super reliable. Plus their staff is extremely responsive and helpful in their built-in help chat function.

AmazonMakers

Thanks for automizely page builder. I recommend using this app to build your product page. That is great.

Sky High Lashes

Location Australia

It’s free & is amazing for setting up your Shopify Store. I had issues with changing my background & contacted support who responded within seconds of me contacting them. Sadhan showed me the settings which were right there under my nose and resolved the issue. Love your work!

Quantum For You

Location Brazil

I recommended this app. The guy from support was very quick to answer and professional. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134