Automizely Page Builder

Landing Pages, Product Page, Blogs, Home Page, About Us, Theme

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Hongaek

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

NexusBizarre

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just got this app and the customer service is amazing! Totally recommend using this app to anyone!!!

Earthy Surf

Time spent using app 17 minutes

This is a new app for me, but my experience so far has been easy and just what I was looking for. The support staff is very helpful and quick to respond.

Hello there!

We really appreciate the kind words. If you find value in the app then we know we’re doing our job right! Don’t forget to check us out on social media if you want to stay up to date on any product updates.

Thanks 😁

Uncommon Serendipity

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I only need one landing page. Super easy to use and free plus the support is absolutely amazing if/when you need it.

September 21, 2022

Feedback like this makes it all worth it! Thanks for taking the time to write that. We post regular updates and product info on our social media channels. Feel free to follow along 😁

Thanks

Artletic Apparel

Easy to get assistance. Great support team :) I had to remove the watermark and they were quick to assist

Hello there!

Thanks 😁

HoloGrave

My favorite app for customizing my storefront. I have not found a better one in the two years of operating.

Zenluxco

I used this app to help me build the pages on my website. They make it easy to customize each page and provide good customer service!

COMMUNITY LIGHTING & ELECTRIC SUPPLY

I used the app to help me build a brands page. was easy to use and the help they provide is very quick. would recommend if you need to build a a page.
Its free for one page

AVLZ Official

good after-sales service and the agents are polite and nice. i find nothing to complain about... awesome service and apps

Strawberry Jam Kids

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like this page app. I was able to make a nice landing page for email sign ups. they removed branding for free.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136