Automizely Page Builder

Landing Page, Product Page, Blog, About Us, Contact Us, FAQs

Free

emoriejordon

I am putting more emphasis on my blogging with my store. I'm so happy that I found this app! Super easy to use and now I can get rid of the other 2 apps that I was using just to get my blog to appear the way I wanted it. Customer service is phenomenal as well!!

ludeciel

Super application on peux crée de tres belle page en plus elle et gratuit il y avais quelque souci que j'ai signaler à l’équipe et qui on été régler très rapidement je vous conseille tout leur application il sont au top ++++++

Blue Morphel

I really love this app! And service helper is very helpful and kind! Easily customize all the function!

WC Water Bottles

Super helpful! Fast and Thorough. S/O Javid.... Congratulations! I have enabled this feature for you! Refresh the page Now and you will be able to tick the box....

The October Creative

The pages are easily customizable with a lot of sections to choose from, it's unbranded, and the staff is very helpful!

Castle Row

So far I am really loving this app! Helping design the store without having to dive into code is nice! Also support was super fast!

Black Pearl Jewelers & Co

Easiest page builder ive tried yet!! Excellent and fast response when i asked to verify my website. If you want a simple page builder that is FREE and unbranded choose this one :)

Cloud Store

Fantastic in a few minutes. It's amazing how I can create pages in minutes. It's going to save me a lot of time.

Lu My Everything

Easy to use and super support team that help you for everything.This app have some template for start immediatly!

Pépinières de Bourbon

Excellent support, thank you very much ! It helped me to finish my pages for my website ! Keep it up !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102