Automotive Part Search

Automotive Part Search

$49/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
GoVedia LLC
4.9
October 7, 2021

Great app. Very helpful in organizing a large product base. Robert is extremely responsive and offers excellent support in setting up and modifying the filter. This app is a no brainer if you are selling a large catalog of automotive parts.

garagisticplus
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2021

Robert is fantastic!!! This YMM app isn't perfect, but it is close! Robert's customer service more than makes up for any that the app itself is lacking!

Precision Raceworks
Time spent using app: About 2 months
GoVedia LLC replied April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Robert

January 25, 2021

The app works great and Robert was a great help and he cared to make sure everything works well
Really recommend it

mbenzgram
Time spent using app: 21 days
GoVedia LLC replied January 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

October 27, 2020

This is an excellent App for our "Vehicle Fitment" product detail display requirement. We needed a small customization which Robert carried out quickly and for a fair price. Highly recommended.

Dura-Lite USA
Time spent using app: 20 days
GoVedia LLC replied October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, Chris! I'm glad to hear how well the app is working out for your requirements. I'm always happy to assist with customizations.

August 17, 2020

Not enough words to describe my postive experience. This application is beyond your average YMM search engine! The owner Robert is not only extremely patient with any questions I've had, but also the communication was A+. To the point where he even set it up for my exact desire, I couldn't recommend it enough.

BimmerSource LLC
Time spent using app: 10 days
GoVedia LLC replied August 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Mark! I am thrilled to hear your positive experience with the app and with my services. We had some unique requirements getting the app setup on your store, and I'm glad you contacted me with those requests. I'm always available and happy to assist.