Automotive Part Search

Automotive Part Search

by GoVedia LLC

Add Year Make Model search to your store

mbenzgram

The app works great and Robert was a great help and he cared to make sure everything works well
Really recommend it

January 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Dura-Lite USA

This is an excellent App for our "Vehicle Fitment" product detail display requirement. We needed a small customization which Robert carried out quickly and for a fair price. Highly recommended.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, Chris! I'm glad to hear how well the app is working out for your requirements. I'm always happy to assist with customizations.

BimmerSource LLC

Not enough words to describe my postive experience. This application is beyond your average YMM search engine! The owner Robert is not only extremely patient with any questions I've had, but also the communication was A+. To the point where he even set it up for my exact desire, I couldn't recommend it enough.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Mark! I am thrilled to hear your positive experience with the app and with my services. We had some unique requirements getting the app setup on your store, and I'm glad you contacted me with those requests. I'm always available and happy to assist.

Memphis Shades

This app is top-notch and the team behind it are even better. If you are looking for a simple yet sophisticated application to manage the specificity of your manufactured products - I highly recommend this app. You will not be disappointed.

Built Not Bought Auto

Great product and support is awesome! We've been using the plugin for a few months now, and it works great. It allows you to show part specific items for the vehicle select and now they added a feature where univeral products will show as well. They also allow you to use tags when adding products which makes it easier to add them to the Automotive Part Search plugin. Highly recommend it.

Sstubesprebentlines

Not only is this app the BEST year make model app for Shopify, they're the best customer service. Robert has always been right on top of any question or customization we needed.

Modern Day Muffler

Strong product can't wait to see his future products. If you have issues contact Robert he is really easy to work with and cares about his customers.

Men Varaosat Oy

Did I understood correctly, here is no models, no cross-references, this is clean windows where I need to build every think by myself? How it's possibly on Automotive side? I have 300 000 products by producer number and on tecdoc I can only import my numbers and it crossing them to vehicle model year and OE-numbers. Can somebody give advice which App is like TecDoc?

Govedia Test 3

This is a great app and Robert provides even better service! I tried two other Year/Make/Model apps and they both fell short of my expectations. I am thankful for this app as it solves our need to provide Year/Make/Model search options for our customers. Robert even did some customization to meet our specific requirements. I highly recommend this app!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, John.

Just wanted to point out, that this review was left by everythingtruckparts.com whom we had setup on a dev store before going live. Hence the "Govedia Test 3". https://govedia-test-3.myshopify.com/

Robert @ GoVedia

Luxe Auto Concepts

Great app and great customer support. Robert and his team have helped us not only customize the app, but also our store and theme to better use the new features it gives us. We primarily sell our own products, but now with this app we can start to feature other brands on our site.

Previous 1