Automotive Part Search

Automotive Part Search

by GoVedia LLC

Add Year Make Model search to your store

Memphis Shades

This app is top-notch and the team behind it are even better. If you are looking for a simple yet sophisticated application to manage the specificity of your manufactured products - I highly recommend this app. You will not be disappointed.

10 Second Racing

Zero client support, no communication or follow up with requests. When Robert was given an opportunity to resolve the problems we were experiencing within the app, we did not receive a response until we escalated the matter with Shopify support. The app is hosted on a remote server which delays the response time when adding ymm lines. The app crashed multiple times when used at a slow pace let alone a normal pace. What an absolute joke. Stay far away from using this one, please consider this review prior to viewing the fabricated reviews below.

April 24, 2019

Hi Johnathan,

With exception to this review, we've received nothing but positive feedback and praise from you, both over the phone and via email. You approached us with a special request, and we got you up in running in a couple days.

The only support request raised with Shopify, was your request for a refund. Refund requests go through Shopify, since they manage merchant-end billing. Six days after your refund request was not approved, you left us this 1-star review.

I’m sorry you felt that GoVedia let you down, but the only thing I can say is that this review really let us down. From all the positive feedback we received, I was truly under the impression the app was working out for you. Not sure where things took a turn for you, I tried reaching you by phone to discuss. I hope you find a solution that meets your needs.

Robert @ GoVedia

Built Not Bought Auto

Great product and support is awesome! We've been using the plugin for a few months now, and it works great. It allows you to show part specific items for the vehicle select and now they added a feature where univeral products will show as well. They also allow you to use tags when adding products which makes it easier to add them to the Automotive Part Search plugin. Highly recommend it.

Sstubesprebentlines

Not only is this app the BEST year make model app for Shopify, they're the best customer service. Robert has always been right on top of any question or customization we needed.

Modern Day Muffler

Strong product can't wait to see his future products. If you have issues contact Robert he is really easy to work with and cares about his customers.

Men Varaosat Oy

Did I understood correctly, here is no models, no cross-references, this is clean windows where I need to build every think by myself? How it's possibly on Automotive side? I have 300 000 products by producer number and on tecdoc I can only import my numbers and it crossing them to vehicle model year and OE-numbers. Can somebody give advice which App is like TecDoc?

Govedia Test 3

This is a great app and Robert provides even better service! I tried two other Year/Make/Model apps and they both fell short of my expectations. I am thankful for this app as it solves our need to provide Year/Make/Model search options for our customers. Robert even did some customization to meet our specific requirements. I highly recommend this app!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, John.

Just wanted to point out, that this review was left by everythingtruckparts.com whom we had setup on a dev store before going live. Hence the "Govedia Test 3". https://govedia-test-3.myshopify.com/

Robert @ GoVedia

Luxe Auto Concepts

Great app and great customer support. Robert and his team have helped us not only customize the app, but also our store and theme to better use the new features it gives us. We primarily sell our own products, but now with this app we can start to feature other brands on our site.

Jsksuspension

This is overall great app for automotive stores, probably the best ive tested. It works very well and the fitment function is easy to use. Individually, each car insertion is simple to use but I deal with mainly bulk import and this was the only year/make/model app that allowed me to easily apply large amounts of skus by excel. I gave it a 4 star as there were some little things I found annoying, like not being able to edit in bulk. Each edit per box has to be saved instead of revising every box on the page and then submitting. Also wish I could set the casing in the dropdown search as I have some all upper case make/models versus some that are all lower; this I could not revise no matter how I changed it. Would also like to see fitments not show up in drop down there were no linking skus. If these little annoyances were fixed I would definitely rate this a 5-star app.

Nextgen Tuning

From day 1, Robert at GoVedia has been on top my projects. Not only did we use the automotive app, but we also had them design our website for us. Over the past 9 years, we've always had a problem finding the right company/person to build our site. We've lost time and money over that timeframe. Until we came to GoVedia. We would highly recommend GoVedia to anyone even if it is just using their flawless app. A++++!

Previous 1