Automotive Part Search

Automotive Part Search

by GoVedia LLC

Add Year Make Model search to your store

Luxe Auto Concepts

Great app and great customer support. Robert and his team have helped us not only customize the app, but also our store and theme to better use the new features it gives us. We primarily sell our own products, but now with this app we can start to feature other brands on our site.

Jsksuspension

This is overall great app for automotive stores, probably the best ive tested. It works very well and the fitment function is easy to use. Individually, each car insertion is simple to use but I deal with mainly bulk import and this was the only year/make/model app that allowed me to easily apply large amounts of skus by excel. I gave it a 4 star as there were some little things I found annoying, like not being able to edit in bulk. Each edit per box has to be saved instead of revising every box on the page and then submitting. Also wish I could set the casing in the dropdown search as I have some all upper case make/models versus some that are all lower; this I could not revise no matter how I changed it. Would also like to see fitments not show up in drop down there were no linking skus. If these little annoyances were fixed I would definitely rate this a 5-star app.

Nextgen Tuning

From day 1, Robert at GoVedia has been on top my projects. Not only did we use the automotive app, but we also had them design our website for us. Over the past 9 years, we've always had a problem finding the right company/person to build our site. We've lost time and money over that timeframe. Until we came to GoVedia. We would highly recommend GoVedia to anyone even if it is just using their flawless app. A++++!

Ugust99

Excellent App! Superior Customer Service! This app makes it easy for our customers to find the right parts for their Year Make and Model! Easy Install!

2 Next