AVD GDPR/CCPA: Cookies Consent

Easy GDPR: Privacy Policy, GDPR, CCPA compliant

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVADA Cookie Bar

Qfittt

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I request to remove the branding mark and Aisha surely helped me, and she also let me know she can unlock the themes if I want. She is the kindest helper to solve my technic issues.

StylishKool.com

Location Finland

I use this app to handle my website's GDPR regulations requirements. This app was simple to implement on the website and looks neat and clean-simple. The support is excellent, friendly and helpful in answering questions. I give it a a 5 star for what it does.

fitpastry.miami

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Jasmine gave us excellent customer support during our verification. The process was easy and transparent.

Golf Balata

Location Finland
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Easy to set up and Aisha was quick to help me remove the AVADA branding. Very good experience overall and just what we needed to be compliant with GDPR.

Zébrouilles

Location France

Abby à été d'une gentillesse folle et d'une efficacité incroyable. Rien à redire sur son service. Elle m'a donné le sourire pour la journée. Merci pour son accueil !
Abby a résolue mon problème et m'a proposé des features en plus pour rendre mon expérience encore plus agréable.

cryptozilnic

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really nice App, I recommend it to everyone, support was really fast, Emily helped me setting up the app and removing the branding for free :)

Kidi-Q - Learn, Play & Create

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Jasmine assisted me to set up my Cookies Banner. Awesome experience and only took a few seconds! Thank you Jasmine!!!

Boston Proper

Great app, Tony and Jasmine helped me to customize some hidden features and got me going! Will use on future projects!

YaYa's Food

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 18 minutes

It is a wonderful app for websites that I have just installed called Avada Cookie Bar, and it is one of the best tools that I have found out there. I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Prakash who guided me through the process of installing the apps. Thanks a lot, Mr. Prakash. May God bless you.

MarcyFashion

Location Germany

Diese App ist absolut perfekt, es ist eigentlich kaum zu glauben, dass sie kostenlos ist! Innerhalb von Sekunden konnte ich mein Banner einrichten, und Esther half mir schnell und freundlich dabei, alle Funktionen der App freizuschalten. :)