Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, efficient GDPR compliance, and customization options that match their website design. It's praised for its reliable performance and seamless integration with other apps. The support team is noted for their quick and friendly service, making it ideal for first-time drop-shippers. Features like live chat for immediate assistance are also highlighted, with merchants noting it saves time and adds operational convenience.

February 4, 2024

Was already happy with the look of the app, but had an issue where customers wouldn't be redirected after clicking the 'learn more' link.

I contacted Liz through the live chat and the issue was fixed within 2 minutes!

Homora
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
February 1, 2024

Great app. It was easy to setup and I appreciate what they helped me with. I could get my new shop up and running in no time without worrying about privacy related stuff. Thank you to the folks who made this easy and possible. I did try another app it was much more complicated to set up.

Rectrix
28 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Easy to set up, easy to change and clear for the customers. All good! Also customers support is really fast!

Vacayki
Poland
5 months using the app
January 17, 2024

You can't add the privacy policy by yourself, but Emily kindly helped me to do it and she was very quick resolving my problem.

P'ja
Spain
7 months using the app
December 28, 2023

The customer support is excellent. Sunny replied to my email almost immediately and the issue was resolved in a few minutes.

Equinaliagifts
7 months using the app
December 25, 2023

This app is really easy to use and works perfectly fine. And if you have special needs the support is incredible fast. I had a few requests and and Jasmine from the support team answered me in under a minute. Jasmine and Toby from the developer team were able to solve all my issues in a really short amount of time. On top of that Jasmine was really kind :)

I am totally happy with everything

Foxel
Austria
16 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Avada is a very good app ! easy to use and well working. I needed some technical support for custom CSS, Esther and Maison was very professional and kind, they find me a solution in few minutes. Thanks to them !

TibetanKarmicNumerology
France
9 days using the app
January 1, 2024

It's a complete app for cookie consent which is also free. Easy to use with a lot of design features. Avada has a great support team, very fast to help with, particularly Abby and Jasmine who have been really helpful and friendly.

ChicPawz
Greece
22 days using the app
January 7, 2024

Great app and support. Liz helped me to solve some minor issues in no time. Keep up the good work.

Russo Leather
5 months using the app
November 28, 2023

This app worked wonders. The cookie pop-ups do not take up the whole screen like most of the apps on the shopify store and they have a dedicated team of people who will solve any problem that you ask of them and there super fast response time was the best part. I can't tell you many apps I have used and they would respond in a day, maybe two at most, but with this app they responded within minutes. I had the pleasure of working with Anthea today and she was very helpful and patient with me. Must give a big kudos to Anthea and her team.

I must say that this brand (AVADA) of apps is great for first time drop-shippers like myself.

baabibox