AVADA Cookie Bar, Banner GDPR

EU Cookie banner, cookie consent for GDPR, CCPA compliant

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVADA Cookie Bar

MER SKINCARE

Location Belgium

I am using this app to comply with GDPR policies but struggled with getting the banner to show. Moments later it got fixed by Juliana from the support team and turned out I forgot to turn on CCPA which is mandatory. This plugin is awesome, I would recommend it to anyone!

HotSnap

Time spent using app 33 minutes

Prakash has instant responses and helped sort all my requests. Really friendly and great to work with

inversia

Location Portugal

Gostei do atendimento prestado pela Emily para retirar o branding da barra de cookies. Bastante prestável e atenciosa.

The Coolest Man you know

Location France

Great app! Emily helped me with the cookie bar, she was so kind. Their support service is very fast.

Pretty View Shades

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Liz helped me to setup the cookie bar, it was quick and easy. I love how they offer great fast service

Purple Leaf Garden

Time spent using app About 16 hours

The customer service is very good, I have just used this plugin, it looks good, it is still in testing, I hope it can be maintained forever

Online Security Gates

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I have only just installed the app. So far it seems to work and was easy to install with the help of their team.

orbitstage

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Very quick set up. Chat with them, they are way nice. It does make me wonder, do we really need a cookie consent?

StylishAcc.

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 27 minutes

This is a great and convenient app for Shopify owners and Hana is a professional and nice person to assist me thru my requirement. Highly recommendation this app.

maracuya

Location Romania
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Great app for creating a beautiful and responsive cookie bar very quickly. AVADA's customer support is top-notch. Liz helped me with setting everything up.