Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, customization, and efficient performance. Its unobtrusive cookie pop-ups and extensive functionality, even in the free version, are particularly appreciated. Support is praised for quick response times, professionalism, and effective problem-solving.

April 30, 2024

Support is super fast and really friendly! 5*

Mesélő Ajándékok
9 days using the app
Avada replied May 7, 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review and the perfect score. We really appreciate it!

If you ever need anything else, we're just a message away.

January 12, 2024

Avada is a very good app ! easy to use and well working. I needed some technical support for custom CSS, Esther and Maison was very professional and kind, they find me a solution in few minutes. Thanks to them !

TibetanKarmicNumerology
France
February 16, 2024

This app is really nice, customer service helped alot.

Trivove
Finland
February 4, 2024

Excellent support service, fast and effective (thanks to Abby for her kindness while helping me solve my issue)

Feelings.clothing
France
10 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Very good service. Setting up this beautiful cookie consent banner took only about a few minutes. First I didnt find the option to translate to my language but Esther from customer service was very helpful and replied very fast.
Absolutely recommended.

FitParadise
April 28, 2024

Ottima app semplice e intuitiva. Tiana grazie per la tua efficiente assistenza!!!

BassiniBoutique.it
Italy
3 months using the app
January 3, 2024

I had an issue with enabling the app on my shopify theme, but was quickly assisted by Esther in support. Looking forward to the preference tool being added in the coming weeks.

Crewroom
About 2 months using the app
March 21, 2024

Great Audrey was very lovely and helpful

Targo Auto
About 2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

With this app you will be perfectly done about privacy policy on your shopify site, Lydia helped me with my doubt, was really kind.

CheaPack
Italy
March 13, 2024

I've appreciate the support from audrey, she's awesome

Watch finder