AVD GDPR/CCPA: Cookies Consent

Easy GDPR: Privacy Policy, GDPR, CCPA compliant

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVADA Cookie Bar

Kosibox

Location Norway

Great app, does what it says on the tin. Very helpful support by Juliana, who got it set up perfectly for me. Very happy!

Urban-t your urban style

Location Italy
Time spent using app 18 minutes

I was looking for a valid cookie bar for my shopify store.
I found AVADA Cookie BAR and I've asked to Jasmine to help me to install and she was so helpful and kindly. Thank you so much!

Fa Lambda

Location Australia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

I installed the app, and then reached out to support and "Aisha" was helpful and ensured everything was working properly for me. Amazing service.

InnPla.net

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Just started using it, but the agent who unlocked it for me was great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ONE Custom Audio

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I installed the app, and then reached out to support and "Emily" was super helpful and ensured everything was working properly for me. Amazing service.

Elsavan.co

Location Australia
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Super fast for their customer services, (I talked with Emily) and easy to use so actually it's really helpful for someone just start their website business!

mevrur

Fantastic app with excellent customer service!
I hope the app will have many features later. Keep up the good work!

Argillashop.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app 22 minutes

App facile, intuitiva ed abbastanza completa. Permette di restare aggiornati con le attuali normative riguardo la privacy, anche se non è possibile abilitare le scelte dell'utente in modo capillare, però da la possibilità all'internauta di poter declinare l'uso dei propri dati. Ho fatto una richiesta di assistenza via chat per l'utilizzo di feauters sulla personalizzazione dei colori e dello stile ed Emily è arrivata in mio soccorso in maniera veloce, precisa e cordiale. Tutto molto bene!!!

samacooltech

Location Germany
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Very easy to use and works just fine ,it has so many cool features and Hana from support was very nice and helpful ,she responded very fast and solved my problem in seconds .

Dáfini

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Muito bom o atendimento, resolveu rapidamente com muita atenção. Estou usando o SEO Avada e é muito bom também!