Avada GDPR Cookie Consent

Avada GDPR Cookie Consent

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,186)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and compliance with data protection regulations. They commend its stable performance and customizable cookie consent banner. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving, with specific members like Esther, Hana, and Abby being highlighted. The app's cost-effectiveness is noted, offering many features for free, including a live chat for instant support. It's highly recommended, especially for first-time drop-shippers.

February 6, 2024

Very practical app with good customer service and a free version that does a lot already.

Foie Gras Gourmet
5 months using the app
April 30, 2024

Such a great support! My problem was solved in only a few steps and took 5 minutes. Tiana was great and helped me all the way to the end. I am really thankful and can only say GO FOR IT!! 5 Stars for Tiana and for Avada!!!

Cibusplus
34 minutes using the app
Avada replied May 7, 2024

That's wonderful to hear! I'm so glad Tiana was able to help you resolve your problem quickly and efficiently.

We're here whenever you need us, so don't hesitate to reach out again

February 12, 2024

Easy to use app and very efficient customer service, Esther and Maison helped us to customize our cookie bar in no time!

ALLEMANDI
4 months using the app
March 21, 2024

Great Audrey was very lovely and helpful

Targo Auto
Hungary
About 2 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Love it! Mia and William responded instantly and was very helpful in helping me with customization to fit my needs. :)

Etko Jewelry
Sweden
About 1 hour using the app
May 11, 2024

Top five I am gratefull for the help Hana was excellent direct and effetiv

By Si Store
About 13 hours using the app
May 2, 2024

This app is insanely easy to customize, looks great on the website, and customer support from Rosie is phenomenal! 10/10 app

Up Glad
About 2 hours using the app
Avada replied May 7, 2024

That's awesome to hear! I'm so glad you find the app easy to customize and that it looks great on your website.

It's wonderful to know that Rosie provided phenomenal support too. Thanks for the fantastic review and the perfect score. We really appreciate it!

May 23, 2024

Nice App, Good Support

Glitzico
1 day using the app
March 13, 2024

I've appreciate the support from audrey, she's awesome

Watch finder
About 1 month using the app
March 25, 2024

C'est parfait, rapide et le support est top

Cardones