Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, customization, and efficient performance. Its unobtrusive cookie pop-ups and extensive functionality, even in the free version, are particularly appreciated. Support is praised for quick response times, professionalism, and effective problem-solving.

March 19, 2024

Had a problem with my cookie bar and reached out to Tiana and she fixed it within a couple of minutes. Thank you!

Van Dam Boutique
13 days using the app
April 2, 2024

Very caring support. Even on free plans. Manager Hana, helped me to understand in detail the settings of the application on Shopify. Thank you

My Store
France
3 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Hana provide an excellent support! She was right on the problem within seconds!

BazaarUn
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
March 11, 2024

Easy to use app with very detailed and helpful instructions. Got great support from Esther.

Busnel
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
March 9, 2024

Hana from the support team solved my problem within 5 minutes. Very friendly and competent.

PatriotenPrint
Germany
18 days using the app
February 12, 2024

Easy to use app and very efficient customer service, Esther and Maison helped us to customize our cookie bar in no time!

ALLEMANDI
France
4 months using the app
April 5, 2024

The service of Esther and Toby are awesome. Really fast and reliable!!

Heyloshop.nl
About 2 months using the app
January 16, 2024

App is straight forward. Works as expected and it seems there are no strings attached!
Support is also awesome and quick. Abby helped me with my questions right away and very friendly.

Street Icon
Germany
3 months using the app
April 19, 2024

It works super good

Melodii
About 2 months using the app
April 6, 2024

Easy to set. I had some questions about settings and Esther helped me to complete them in a few minutes!

oona.su