AVADA Cookie Bar, Banner GDPR

EU Cookie banner, cookie consent for GDPR, CCPA compliant

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVADA Cookie Bar

The Coolest Man you know

Location France

Great app! Emily helped me with the cookie bar, she was so kind. Their support service is very fast.

Pretty View Shades

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Liz helped me to setup the cookie bar, it was quick and easy. I love how they offer great fast service

Purple Leaf Garden

Time spent using app About 16 hours

The customer service is very good, I have just used this plugin, it looks good, it is still in testing, I hope it can be maintained forever

Online Security Gates

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I have only just installed the app. So far it seems to work and was easy to install with the help of their team.

orbitstage

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Very quick set up. Chat with them, they are way nice. It does make me wonder, do we really need a cookie consent?

StylishAcc.

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 27 minutes

This is a great and convenient app for Shopify owners and Hana is a professional and nice person to assist me thru my requirement. Highly recommendation this app.

maracuya

Location Romania
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Great app for creating a beautiful and responsive cookie bar very quickly. AVADA's customer support is top-notch. Liz helped me with setting everything up.

Moo Angel

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Works brilliantly- thanks to Esther for her help. Despite limited options with positioning for the free plan, the available customisation options are just what I needed.

777cryptolux.com

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Many thanks to Esther for helping me to set up the application. Very good and fast customer service.

Chanvr'eel & Carat'eel

Location France

Une application facile d'utilisation et une super aide d'Emily quand j'en ai eu besoin ! Des réponses rapides et des explications claires, merci à elle !