Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient support team. They find it easy to set up and align with their brand aesthetics. The unobtrusive cookie pop-ups and quick response time from support are also praised. It's recommended for first-time drop-shippers and seen as a valuable asset for improving store efficiency. The free version effectively handles privacy tasks and GDPR compliance. The real-time chat feature is appreciated for providing immediate issue resolution.

April 9, 2024

great app and the customer support is quick and very kind

MOY
Sweden
9 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Very practical app with good customer service and a free version that does a lot already.

Foie Gras Gourmet
5 months using the app
January 17, 2024

You can't add the privacy policy by yourself, but Emily kindly helped me to do it and she was very quick resolving my problem.

P'ja
Spain
8 months using the app
March 25, 2024

great customer service,they solved a problem for me in a timely manner.lìapp. works well,has customization options.I recommend

Hydro2h
Italy
February 23, 2024

We had some issues and bumps with the app but Emily from customer service did a great job sorting us out.

Great app and awesome customer service

Helokiuas.fi
Finland
8 months using the app
April 5, 2024

This is so useful and very well organized App, easy to use. Their support team is top notch. Especially, Hana, who is so prompt in her response, very informative and polite. I am impressed by her service. Huge thank you.

Delicya skincare
Ireland
11 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Avada is a very good app ! easy to use and well working. I needed some technical support for custom CSS, Esther and Maison was very professional and kind, they find me a solution in few minutes. Thanks to them !

TibetanKarmicNumerology
February 20, 2024

Hana provide an excellent support! She was right on the problem within seconds!

BazaarUn
Brazil
February 12, 2024

Easy to use app and very efficient customer service, Esther and Maison helped us to customize our cookie bar in no time!

ALLEMANDI
4 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Very good service. Setting up this beautiful cookie consent banner took only about a few minutes. First I didnt find the option to translate to my language but Esther from customer service was very helpful and replied very fast.
Absolutely recommended.