AVD GDPR/CCPA: Cookies Consent

Easy GDPR: Privacy Policy, GDPR, CCPA compliant

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVADA Cookie Bar

TOYCO Collectibles

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Amazing app and amazing customer service. I requested to have the branding removed and all themes unlocked. Abby was able to activate and unlock everything for me instantly without hassle. Thank you!

Silver Jewel Works

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app and contacted support to remove Avada branding. Jasmine, their CSR, enabled templates as well. Thank you

La Perle Sucrée

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Excellente application. faciles à utiliser et très personnalisables.J'ai eu un excellent service avec Esther :)

naturdarm-kaufen.de

Time spent using app 37 minutes

the app has a very simple and quick setup. easy to handle.
Great support team. next step is to enable preferences

POSTURELY

Time spent using app About 11 hours

This app does what it promises and works with shopifys cookie feature. Customer service is great, Esther was really helpful

AFSHiN store

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 34 minutes

I just activated the app...
The behavior and responsiveness of the support team was excellent, and activating the program is also very simple Thank you to "HANA" for patiently answering my questions. In general, I recommend AVADA to my dear friends and businessmen.

Industrialkonzept

Location Germany

Very satisfied, especially with the customer support! Really fast and helpful. I can recommend this App to anyone.

F4TECH

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is good and easy to use. Emily quickly responded and resolved my concern instantly. Recommended!

Xin and Voltaire

Time spent using app About 1 hour

great support! fast and prompt reply! recommend this app. it has good interface and easy to use.!!!!

LITTLEDAYS Personalised Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I found the customer service to be very quick and Prakash was very helpful. I have a problem with the app on my page and he has arranged for it to be sorted by another memeber if the team.