AVADA Cookie Bar, Banner GDPR

EU Cookie banner, cookie consent for GDPR, CCPA compliant

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVADA Cookie Bar

Zébrouilles

Location France

Abby à été d'une gentillesse folle et d'une efficacité incroyable. Rien à redire sur son service. Elle m'a donné le sourire pour la journée. Merci pour son accueil !
Abby a résolue mon problème et m'a proposé des features en plus pour rendre mon expérience encore plus agréable.

cryptozilnic

Location Romania

Really nice App, I recommend it to everyone, support was really fast, Emily helped me setting up the app and removing the branding for free :)

Kidi-Q - Learn, Play & Create

Location South Africa

Jasmine assisted me to set up my Cookies Banner. Awesome experience and only took a few seconds! Thank you Jasmine!!!

Boston Proper

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app, Tony and Jasmine helped me to customize some hidden features and got me going! Will use on future projects!

YaYa's Food

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 18 minutes

It is a wonderful app for websites that I have just installed called Avada Cookie Bar, and it is one of the best tools that I have found out there. I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Prakash who guided me through the process of installing the apps. Thanks a lot, Mr. Prakash. May God bless you.

MarcyFashion

Location Germany

Diese App ist absolut perfekt, es ist eigentlich kaum zu glauben, dass sie kostenlos ist! Innerhalb von Sekunden konnte ich mein Banner einrichten, und Esther half mir schnell und freundlich dabei, alle Funktionen der App freizuschalten. :)

maoomi

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 12 hours

I downloaded the app and was skeptical at first. But I have to say that the app is great. The app can be adapted to the relevant guidelines regarding the creation of cookie banners. Liz from AVADA Support wrote to me directly and asked if I needed help or had any requests. Liz implemented all my wishes and changes super quickly. I'm very satisfied! Liz makes the support great!

CraftlineShop

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great customer service, Esther went above and beyond to help me out. Highly recommended alternative to paid apps of this kind.

Custom Creations Co.

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Thanks, Liz for the quick help and response. I really appreciate it. Thank you Avada for this awesome app

Boston Proper Dev

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Very flexible app, custom CSS let me style all elements in the popup to exactly match my site. Shout out to Esther in support - she answered all of my questions and helped get one step closer to launch. Would definitely use this app again on future projects!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13