AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Ombra.co

I am testing this app with another store that I just built. And it looks wonderful and free I might come back for more reviews when I use it.

Homedecorfinder

It is quite easy to set up this app, no coding. I hope, that improvement will come. The other good thing is, that's absolutely free :)

Fresh Soaps

Perfect, just what we needed, and FREE!!! even better!!! Great App, thank you. https://freshsoaps.co.uk

Diamond Painting

Sehr tolles Tool und dann noch völlig kostenlos anzubieten ist wirklich super, bin einfach begeistert bitte weiter so.

Trendero

This app really works amazing and it is completely free. Kudos to all the developers! Keep up the good work!

Birding Mart

I have just installed the app. Will re-evaluate when its up and running and seen the results. So far it has been easy to install and very user-friendly.

Your Trends&Brands

Hi, So far it looks really good 5 stars deserved without any doubt, a free APP to don't miss in your webshop.

PrivateTime Wellness

Just downloaded app today. Site already optimized as well as Shopify will let me. Will see if it works.

Living Life Fashion Store

Amazing app must use. The best free SEO tool I've ever used for my business more free apps like this sound exist

BPM Healthy

A straightforward, lightweight and easy to use app without having to code your pages manually. Best of all, Free!