Avada SEO Image Optimizer

Avada SEO Image Optimizer

Built for Shopify

Reviews (6,954)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

March 25, 2022

Thank you very much. I will not use this plug-in the first time I use it. Roger is very patient and professional to help me solve the problem.

Choueer
China
November 2, 2022

Still in the process of checking how this app works but got an error and Esther and Tony helped me fixed my problem. Hopefully this app will optimize my SEO and site speed in the future.

FishyPH
Philippines
Avada replied November 5, 2022

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

AVADA Support Team

April 4, 2023

Great App. It helps me improve the SEO score of my Shopify Store.
The Customer support team is also good to assist in turn around time. Special thanks to Prakash for the great support.

CruisePaks
August 22, 2022

Great! Easy to work with and excellent response time. The app seems to have so many capabilities we are learning how to implement.

Hello Molly
February 26, 2023

Ótimo atendimento e resolveram meu problema super rápido. Fico muito grato e agradeço tudo que feito.

Time Ofertas
Brazil
July 20, 2022

Applicazione fantastica! ed insieme all' aiuto di Esther della customer service rende perfetta l'esperienza! davvero super consigliata!

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella
Italy
March 22, 2022

Ottimo servizio clienti, rispondono immediatamente al supporto. App molto valida per ottimizzazioni seo in blocco

Kalè Store
Italy
November 25, 2020

Great app, and great customer service!!! I would suggest others get it as it is very helpful in compressing images and adding alt-tags

Fragrance365
August 12, 2022

Avada SEO is an amazing tool its really helpful for image alt text optimization and site speed. Esther gives great support for speeding up my site. Thanks Esther

Stylinsoul
November 29, 2022

We like it because there have been many SEO improvements to our store. Its support is excellent. Thanks, Liz!

KRNglasses.com