4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

July 18, 2023

very nice app! my page was so slow and the AVADA team help me to optimize that. thank you so much!!!

Esmme
6 months using the app
July 19, 2023

excelente atendimento a Hana me deixou super satisfeito, tirou todas as minhas duvidas e ainda esclareceu outras coisas

QR COMPRA® | Site Oficial
6 months using the app
August 15, 2023

Gostei do atendimento, muito bem atendido, gostaria de deixar aqui meu agradecimento por aumentar a velocidade e reduzir o tempo de carregamento da minha página.

Casa Tempo
5 months using the app
October 2, 2020

I AM NOT SURE YET......I JUST STARTED. NOW I HAVE TO FILL 100 CHARACTER AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS YET.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop
Avada replied October 2, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We have sent you a follow-up email explaining to you the way to use SEO Suite app properly. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

We hope to have a chance to help your business grow with our app.

Best regards,
Daisy

May 6, 2022

Very good service, it helped me a lot, Esther solved my problem and was super friendly, I really liked it!

viloja
January 20, 2023

Excelente aplicativo e excelente atendimento ao consumidor. O suporte deles é incrível, o site fica muito mais fluido e conseguem sempre fazer com que as imagens não percam a qualidade, mas mantenham a valocidade

Morabella
September 26, 2023

Aplicativo top , shpw de bola! Estou adorando e o suporte muito bom!
Obrigado Abby <3

Lojas Reclave
Portugal
2 months using the app
February 5, 2021

I installed this app and found it very helpful for my SEO needs specially the "SEO Analysis for Products". I must appreciate.

Ada Haya
United Arab Emirates
Avada replied February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to know you love SEO Product Analysis, we will add more analysis for other pages soon.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA

Edited January 11, 2023

Emily is a very bad support person. Told her i had an issue, got told to ignore it. Told her the issues weren't there on another theme and can i not fix the issue, her response was what issue??
Told her i would remove avada SEO as Yoast support, supports. Got told sorry to hear that??
Asked to speak to a manager, got told we are all in a meeting....very bad support. I will be removing this app and going over to Yoast

My Temptations
May 4, 2022

Esther explains me everything i need , my page is free speed up and now my clients can have better experience, top service tks a lot

PRIME BABY'S