Reviews (6,790)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

September 27, 2022

Jasmine helped boost our website speed at no extra cost. Very friendly and helpful. The SEO Image Optimization is great and gets us on first pages of Google for many common searches.

Lukze
November 1, 2021

This app is so easy to use and does most of the SEO work you! I had a minor issue with my product meta titles and focus keywords not saving properly in the SEO analysis. Jasmine responded promptly over the weekend and by Monday the issue was fixed! So happy with the app functions and customer service!

The Peaceful Planners
September 9, 2022

Great service and support! They help me optimizing our sit on mobile and desktop for free, we actually have a Seo pro plan with them and we are getting good results without other experts.

Marina Ferraro Gioielli
Italy
June 26, 2022

Agent Hana provided great best service and explained evrything clearly. Avada is excellent app - recommend for everyone...

Led Light Canada
November 15, 2022

Amazing application,amazing support too.Emily help me a lot ,Thank you very much and keep the good work

voxclothes
Greece
21 days using the app
May 19, 2021

The Support staff walked me through all of the initial set up quickly and professionally. I'm sure I'll have more questions because they are more than willing to help. The app has been great so far!

Own Your Vintage
Avada replied May 20, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,
Daisy

April 8, 2022

I used this app to help with image size optimization and SEO. Drake in customer service is quick to respond which made it SO MUCH easier to get up and running. Too early to tell if app will help improve my page speed.

HELIADES UPF Street Clothing
October 21, 2020

So far so good. I just downloaded it and I am happy with what i see so far. I will come back in a month and give another review

Kweenzfashion
Avada replied October 21, 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to receive our guide and tips on how to set up the app properly.

Best regards,
Daisy

August 20, 2022

Live support was super fast with response. Waited no longer than 10 secs.
Emily was super helpful. Thanks to Emily and AVADA!

LV LIGHTING
September 10, 2020

LOved this and it really is free.
Just been using and let's see how it goes, until then a 4 star.
If it goes great, I will give 5