Reviews (7,005)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

Edited March 9, 2023

O Prakash me ajudou a melhorar a velocidade da minha pagina e ajudou muito no desempenho dela, sou muito agradecido pelo atendimento que tive!

oficialimperialshop.com
November 11, 2023

I had some theme errors to fix. Jasmine and Tony were very helpful and resolved it in a few minutes. I definitely recommend Avada.

My Funny Shop
About 1 month using the app
April 10, 2023

Amazing Customer care. They work really hard to solve customer issues. Esther helped so in various topics with complete detail. Loved their services.

The Fineworld
India
November 11, 2023

It's really helpful and the staff are sweet

Velluvida
About 1 month using the app
May 10, 2023

So far, I am very happy with Avada SEO. The support has been quick, and Sunny has been very helpful. The app itself is feature rich, and looks like it can do all that I need it to and more.

Mast Collection
February 23, 2023

The customer service Emily is very enthusiastic, patient, and solved all my problems, thank you very much!

Delightor
China
May 17, 2023

Incrível! Fui atendido pela Lydia, uma ótima atendente e melhorou demais a velocidade da minha loja. Merecem 5 estrelas!

Compras Ace
November 2, 2022

Excellent service from the waitress Jasmine. Congratulations on your competence and agility. I recommend the app.

Nomadix Store
Avada replied November 5, 2022

Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

March 23, 2023

Tive uma otima experiencia com o aplicativo, jasmine me ajudou bastante com o suporte, me orientando e dando dicas para melhorar ainda mais meu site

Riviera Condor
July 13, 2023

Freaking amazing! My site is running so smoothly thanks to this app. And I must give a shout-out to the support team. They're always on point and so helpful. Highly recommended!

Memorial Gifts 4u