4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

March 30, 2022

Setting up the app with the help of Rainy - she is great and extremely helpful! Helped ensure all setting were properly setup to take advantage of all the features - loving it so far! Ankush

Trunkin' USA
September 5, 2020

The app works well, installs easily and the assistance is excellent, precise and fast. I recommend it to everyone

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it
Edited December 29, 2022

Yes really a very good experience Asther thanks for your immediate response and immediately solved my problems
Esther immediate response and quick action to plug pending issues is really an act of appreciation

Fizzibyizzicommerce
India
December 7, 2022

Great costumer service, nice and easy app to use. Perfekt for daily work.
Saves me a lot of manual work. 5 Stars from me.

IDKETTEN - Tryk så det mærkes
Denmark
Edited August 20, 2020

Avada is my favorite app.
It instantly optimizes images, puts a 404 page, meta tags, and structured data according to your rules and information, and sitemap; then makes a site check and SEO analysis. Everything works like clockwork.
I'm going to figure out the additional functions a little later, as I finish with the products.
Thank you guys for such a wonderful gift because it was free.

Cell watch-phones for the mobile connect in any conditions
November 15, 2022

This app helped me speed up my website by alot. And prakesh from their customer service department was really helpful and gave me some tips as well for furture

HomeHatchpk
Pakistan
July 14, 2022

One of the best customer support I have seen here. Hana was too cooperative and help me get on-boarded with this pretty quickly.

Traditio | A Fashion-Art Revolution
Pakistan
June 6, 2022

Emily was really helpful! Thanks a lot! The app is also works! Recommend Recommend Recommend Recommend Recommend

Viral Stuff
Spain
October 8, 2022

I was having a certain challenge in the speed of my store, the attendant Jasmine managed to help me with this and managed to solve my problem and improve the speed of the store.

Mix Artefacts
Brazil
Edited January 24, 2023

gostei muito do aplicativo!!gostei muito do aplicativo!!gostei muito do aplicativo!!gostei muito do aplicativo!!gostei muito do aplicativo!! Esther a melhor atendente do Site!

TáBarato