Reviews (6,812)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

April 16, 2021

Needed some support regarding meta tags and the issue was resolved in a fast and timely manner.
Great developer!

Trestina
Avada replied April 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,
Daisy

January 16, 2023

Great service, super fast and attentive attendant Esther. Thank you very much for your help and attention!

BruliStore
Brazil
October 28, 2020

I love the app, made website certifications as well as seo very optimized and easy to understand
three out of three

Tri-Lux, LLC.
Edited April 23, 2024

This app is absolutely useless and don't understand why it has so many positive reviews. It doesn't do anything, the customer service doesn't know how the app works, what features it has etc. I am actually not sure what I am paying for it as it does absolutely no difference if one uses it or not. Waste of money can cannot recommend it.

NAYA
Germany
About 2 years using the app
February 14, 2022

AVADA SEO has a user friendly interface and their customer support team like Esther has a great reactivity .

Zevessa
France
September 1, 2022

Prakash helped me pretty fast ! Thank you for the support - my problem got fixed pretty quick. would recommend support

Hundeluxe
Austria
July 4, 2020

Configurations haven't been published so far. It looks good and easy to setup, but something I did was probably wrong and I wasn't notified

Drinkable
Romania
About 2 years using the app
August 23, 2020

I used this app to help me optimizing my store, willing to get positive. I hope it works as expected.

Happy Kitchenn
Saudi Arabia
July 15, 2022

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Papee Home
Italy
July 2, 2020

The app seems great, just installed it. Quick and easy, plus its free. Anxious to see if it will drive more traffic to my store.

bustedbonestees