4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase average order value through easy customization of upsell and cross-sell offers. They appreciate its intelligent product recommendations and smart targeting options for enhancing customer engagement and conversions. The app's customer support team is praised for their professionalism and efficiency, contributing to a personalized shopping experience.

February 1, 2024

Avada has helped me a lot on my queries and have guided me various times. Especially Hana thanks a lot. More than just satisfied from AVADA

VOXAL
About 1 month using the app
January 2, 2024

I have updated my store many times and had little problems with this app, This app is fantastic TODAY I had a difficulty where the app would not install correctly. contacted the support team. within minutes I got a response from "Hana", SPOT ON, I wish there were more support teams like this. Thank You Very Much Hana and A Happy Blessed New Year.
Lennux

Samuel & Williams
8 days using the app
January 14, 2024

We highly recommend this app! If you need to increase AOV, this is an amazing option. Super flexible and works great. Plus their support is outstanding. Thank you Prakash, for helping us get set up!

J-Mo's Sweets & More
19 days using the app
November 29, 2023

The app works great! I had an issue when setting it up and Lydia was able to resolve it quickly. She offered great customer support and my upsell popup is working as expected now. I would recommend this app to everyone!=

Gunner Woodworks
3 months using the app
February 1, 2024

I was VERY impressed with not only the app, but the amazingly fast customer support from Sunny and William. There was a technical feature that was missing that I suggested, and they added it right away. I've never seen a company be that response!

Frenchies vs Everybody
6 days using the app
December 5, 2023

Great support was provided by Abby! Recommend these guys every day! 5 star support. But the app doesn't provide the tools I needed.

MNZL
21 days using the app
January 3, 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. Abby is a great help and she helped me resolve my problems and was extremely patient with me.

Hapicura
Malaysia
About 2 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Emily provided a nice customer support experience with her friendly demeanor and quick thinking, which made the interaction both efficient and enjoyable.

AutoMagasinet
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
January 17, 2024

I had few question, but Abby from customer care helped to solve all my questions and run Upsell feature

The Urban Cart
8 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Great app it works really well and the support team are great. I spoke with Lydia, thanks so much for your help :)

Bits 4 Pets