Coupon Discount on Cart

Supercharge Your Conversion Rate With Coupons On Cart

From $3.99/month. 11-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vitesse Home

Location China

was angry about charging me without my approval after I already changed paid plan to a free plan, but I received good customer service, they refunded me after a conversation

Vaaree

Good app, fast support.
If the speed/performance was better this would be 5 star - right now there is a delay in loading which is not great on mobile.

Livspace Catalogue

Location Singapore

I used this app and it suits better as per our requirements, However there are few restrictions like two discount cannot be applied together. If this is added, this app would be the best. They provide Instant chat support. Thanks!

Mr Dapper Shoes®

Location India

Good work! very useful app with great support. I have been looking for an app like this for long time. All the best to you

Pink Celestial

Location India

Great and quick support.Awesome app.Loved it.I can recommend it to everyone who is looking for any discount app for shopify store.

BODYOUTLET.net

We had a problem in the cart with the coupon field and the support team fixed it within a day, we can recommend them. :-)

Vvegano

Loved the app. very useful and great support. This is a must have for marketplaces and i have been looking for an appl like this for some time

Izakov

This app is great and does what most apps can't do. We're now able to show available coupon codes on the cart drawer to help customers get the discounts they are eligible for. Support was extremely responsive and helped us set up the app right away with customizations. Highly recommended.

Eiffel Textile

Me han ayudado en todo, hubo un problemilla pero lo solucionaron enseguida que contacté con ellos. Responden rápido al correo. La app funciona perfecta.

Breezedecor.in

Location India

Works well, support could be a bit more faster, does the job well. The team is responsive & app has worked well.

Previous 1 3 4