Coupon Discount on Cart

Supercharge Your Conversion Rate With Coupons On Cart

Free plan available. 11-day free trial.

Raw Cut Skateboards

Almost perfect app!
Just missing one crucial element.. discount links aren’t compatible with this app. So customers will have to manually add in codes.

מסרק הקסם

Really useful app and it's exactly what I wanted and was looking for, by the way their support team is really good and fast and efficient helper, after checking 3 more apps similar to this one I totally recommend.

Mesauda Nail Pro

The app works perfectly for my store. The customer care was prompt to help me adjusting the design for me store.
Recommended!

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

This is amazing app. Helps to increase conversions and upsell. I am trying free version and still it can do lot of things.

Boards on the Wall

The app is intuitive to use. I had some problems with the discount code, but Tamal helped me fix them in no time.

Mondokoro

The app works great in my cart and checkout. The author was prompt to help me adjust the discount box to fit the design of my theme.

Relish

Perfect service, friendly and helpful. for great app! Would highly recommend this app to anyone running an e-commerce store.

enSkate

The service is very good, the customer service will quickly solve your needs, and it is very convenient to use

ScarvesByEllen

I have been looking for an app that presents the available discounts right when the customer WANTS them, not when Shopify thinks it is easiest for their coders. This app does that - it creates a link to a popup with all the relevant discounts listed and it does it in all the various carts - cart drawer, express cart/quick cart, whatever. The support is rapid and very helpful also.

Nutrilitius

I am using this app to highlight my coupons to my customers and it's totally worth it. Really appreciate the prompt help from support team always. They are really quick and make it easier to use the app.

Previous 1 3