Voila: Coupon Discount on Cart

Voila: Coupon Discount on Cart

by MS Web Designer

Apply Discount on Cart | Feature Coupons For Easy Checkout

AestheticNation

We have used a couple of plugins that offer Discount Code Option but this plugin offers an additional feature of discount code popup. A whole new level altogether. And the team behind suggests that they are introducing more features too. Great product, great support.

corsicos

This APP, is what we really want. They are improving the loading speed. Hope next version we can see better performance. The support service is very Good.

vegan-skincare-uk

So far I really like this app, it was very easy to setup and intuitive to use. The customer service is first class.

April 19, 2021

Thank you! It's great to see the Voila coupon code discounting working on your cart.

SchoolMaskPack™

Great app! I asked about a feature that wasn't available yet and they've developed it within a week!

February 24, 2021

Thank you!

Tangle Artistry

Works great, exactly what I needed. I love that when you put in a discount code a window pops up and tells you how much you saved and prompts you to check out. Support is very helpful! I had a few customizations and Tamal was quick to help.

stepevoli

Editing my review and changing the feedback to 5. There was an issue with the app on the website, and team not only helped in fixing the code but also corrected the layout issue on the website. I really appreciate their support and it's a timely help before the holiday season. Looking forward to see the result of using this app. Cheers!

November 14, 2020

Thank you! Glad that we could help and fix the issue.