Coupon Discount on Cart

Supercharge Your Conversion Rate With Coupons On Cart

From $3.99/month. 11-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mondokoro

Location Spain

The app works great in my cart and checkout. The author was prompt to help me adjust the discount box to fit the design of my theme.

Relish

Location Italy

Perfect service, friendly and helpful. for great app! Would highly recommend this app to anyone running an e-commerce store.

enSkate

Location China

The service is very good, the customer service will quickly solve your needs, and it is very convenient to use

ScarvesByEllen

I have been looking for an app that presents the available discounts right when the customer WANTS them, not when Shopify thinks it is easiest for their coders. This app does that - it creates a link to a popup with all the relevant discounts listed and it does it in all the various carts - cart drawer, express cart/quick cart, whatever. The support is rapid and very helpful also.

Nutrilitius

Location India

I am using this app to highlight my coupons to my customers and it's totally worth it. Really appreciate the prompt help from support team always. They are really quick and make it easier to use the app.

rabitat.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very Good app and outstanding support! Easy to use and just what I was looking for. Highly recommend it!

Bazzus

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I check for many same app, but this app have awesome and very fast support and do the job as I want!!

Papagai®

Location Australia

Excellent app and outstanding support! Easy to use and just what I was looking for. Highly recommend it!

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have also improved the coupon loading time on the cart page.

What's Up Wellness

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome support and support speed. Would highly recommend this app to anyone running an e-commerce store.

June 9, 2021

Great to see the coupon box working on your cart and thank you for all the constructive feedbacks.

Casekaro

Location India

Found what I was exactly looking for! This is the best coupon on the cart app. Easy to use. Highly recommended.

May 18, 2021

Thank you. Glad that you have found it useful.