Coupon Discount on Cart

Coupon Discount on Cart

From $3.99/month. 11-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 5, 2022

This app helps us a lot in promotional marketing activities, and allows us to provide easier and more convenient way for our customers to get discount coupons with one--touch button. And the support team is professional and kind whenever we need.

slightworldshome
Time spent using app: 3 days
MS Web Designer replied November 28, 2022

Thank you so much @slightworldshome!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business! It's designed for you to get the maximum out of your business.
If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We're always there beside you!

August 31, 2022

Nice app and amazing support. It helped me to setup the app on my store. This app is amazing to display multiple discounts.
Would recommend to all!

Glamwiz India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
MS Web Designer replied November 28, 2022

Thank you so much @Glamwiz India!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business! If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

August 29, 2022

We are using this app since a year now. This app helps our customers a lot to find the right coupon code for them.

Bombay Shaving Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
MS Web Designer replied November 28, 2022

Thank you so much @Bombay Shaving Company!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business!
If you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We're always there to help you!

August 18, 2022

The app did not work exactly right when we first installed it but the support team were great on live chat and fixed all our issues straight away and it seems to be working perfectly now! We have quickly had more orders using the coupon codes already!!

My Breeches | Pikeur
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @My Breeches!
Sometimes the theme installed causes apps to not function correctly. I'm glad that you found our support team helpful and effective! Congratulations on your sales!

August 9, 2022

I have found this app to be quite helpful, as users will now be able to select the coupons and apply them on the cart page only. Also the support by the team is very good, we got on a g-meet call and had set up the app within mins

The Clothing Factory
Time spent using app: 15 days
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @The Clothing Factory!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business!
Our support team is always on standby in case you need any help troubleshooting.

August 5, 2022

Super helpful and perfect for my conversion! So easy to set up and they offer great customer help for me too. Many thanks.

Cupsty
Time spent using app: 3 months
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Cupsty!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful and easy to use for your business!
If you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

July 22, 2022

Very quick Customer Service and helped us in few mintues to set up the coupon pop up and alignments...

Lumicharge
Time spent using app: 5 months
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Lumicharge!
We're so glad that you found our support team helpful! If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

July 18, 2022

Great App and greater support. Looking forward to having wonderful experience with this app and team

Banarasee
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Banarasee!
We're so happy that you found our App and Customer Support helpful for your business!
If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We're always there beside you!

July 1, 2022

I used this app and it suits better as per our requirements, also their support is also good as always ready to improve the features of app.

Bombae
Time spent using app: 9 months
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Bombae!
If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Our Customer Support is right there to help you anytime!

Edited June 20, 2022

was angry about charging me without my approval after I already changed paid plan to a free plan, but I received good customer service, they refunded me after a conversation

Vitesse Home
Time spent using app: 3 months
MS Web Designer replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Vitesse Home!
We're glad that you found our customer service helpful! We always keep our customers as our first priority. You are most important to us.
Thank you for the review again!