Coupon Discount on Cart

Show Multiple Coupon Discount Code in Cart With Popup - BFCM

From $3.99/month. 11-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

מסרק הקסם

Location Israel

Really useful app and it's exactly what I wanted and was looking for, by the way their support team is really good and fast and efficient helper, after checking 3 more apps similar to this one I totally recommend.

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @מסרק הקסם!
We're so happy that you chose our app after going through the market! Also glad that our customer support team was able to assist you with your needs.
Let us know if you ever need anything!
We'll be right there to help you anytime.

Mesauda Nail Pro

Location Italy

The app works perfectly for my store. The customer care was prompt to help me adjusting the design for me store.
Recommended!

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Mesauda Nail Pro!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business!
We take customer service very seriously so I'm glad we were able to adjust the app to your design!

Let us know if you ever need anything.

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

Location India

This is amazing app. Helps to increase conversions and upsell. I am trying free version and still it can do lot of things.

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @HOUSE OF ARTEMIS!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business! The app is built to provide you with better conversions!
Let us know if you ever need any help, we'll be right there to help you anytime.

Boards on the Wall

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app is intuitive to use. I had some problems with the discount code, but Tamal helped me fix them in no time.

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Boards on the Wall!
We're glad that you found our App helpful for your business!
Customer support is one of our priorities! Let us know if you ever need anything!
We'll be right there.

Mondokoro

Location Spain

The app works great in my cart and checkout. The author was prompt to help me adjust the discount box to fit the design of my theme.

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Mondokoro!
We're so happy that you found our App helpful for your business! Providing the customer with support when they need it is one of our primary objectives.
Let us know if you ever need anything!

Relish

Location Italy

Perfect service, friendly and helpful. for great app! Would highly recommend this app to anyone running an e-commerce store.

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @Relish!
We're so glad that you found our app helpful for your business. This is exactly what we strive to achieve... To make the customer's business journey simpler and easier!
Thank you again!

enSkate

Location China

The service is very good, the customer service will quickly solve your needs, and it is very convenient to use

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @enSkate!
Very glad that you found our App helpful and easy to use!
If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We'll be right there to help you anytime!

ScarvesByEllen

I have been looking for an app that presents the available discounts right when the customer WANTS them, not when Shopify thinks it is easiest for their coders. This app does that - it creates a link to a popup with all the relevant discounts listed and it does it in all the various carts - cart drawer, express cart/quick cart, whatever. The support is rapid and very helpful also.

August 19, 2022

Thank you. Glad that you have found it helpful.

Nutrilitius

Location India

I am using this app to highlight my coupons to my customers and it's totally worth it. Really appreciate the prompt help from support team always. They are really quick and make it easier to use the app.

August 19, 2022

Thank you so much .Glad that you have found it helpful.

rabitat.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very Good app and outstanding support! Easy to use and just what I was looking for. Highly recommend it!

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much @rabitat!
We're so glad that you found our App helpful for your business!
Support will always be there for our customers when they need it!