Coupon Discount on Cart

Coupon Discount on Cart

From $3.99/month. 11-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited December 27, 2022

This app is working fine on my store. App team is very supportive and helpful.They help me in integrating the discount popup on the cart page.
Thanks team for your help.

Mavshack Live Shopping India
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
MS Web Designer replied December 27, 2022

Thank you so much @Mavshack!
Thank you again for choosing our app amongst all other apps in the market! Our customer service will always be there for you if you face any performance issues.

December 27, 2022

We have just installed Coupon Discount on Cart app. I have to say that the support is phenomal. Its just great pricing as well.

Arteastri
MS Web Designer replied December 27, 2022

Thank you so much @Arteastri!
Thank you for choosing our app! Our customer service will always be there by your side if you face any issues.

December 26, 2022

This app is working good also team is very supportive. They will help you if you face any kind of error or issue.
very nice

MeoWarrior
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
MS Web Designer replied December 27, 2022

Thank you so much @MeoWarrior!
Thank you again for choosing our app from all other apps in the market! Our customer service will always be there for you if you face any issues.

December 26, 2022

Siddhayu
MS Web Designer replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much @Siddhayu!
Thank you again for choosing our app! Our customer service will always be there for you if you face any issues.

December 22, 2022

Good to use this app to showcase coupon on cart for customers. Customer support is also awesome, Looking forward for this app.

ServDharm
Time spent using app: 4 months
MS Web Designer replied December 22, 2022

Thank you so much @ServDharm!
I'm so happy that you chose our app from among all the other apps in the market. Customer support is among our top priorities for us so your business runs smoothly.

December 19, 2022

Been looking for a way to manage discounts on my website and tried this app after a couple of others. I am really pleased with the choices of display - where - when - how. I hate obtrusive, flashy notices that get in the way of purchase flow. But I also have tier discounts which can be complex to navigate during decision making at check out. This app (and the developer Dillababu) came through with flying colours! My Black Friday sale this year was SO painless!
The integration with Shopify is by need a bit complex, but Dillababu was quick to help sort things out, and I can run things now without assistance.
The price is very reasonable for the service and I'd highly recommend giving this a try!
Diane
Secret Storage Books

Secret Storage Books
MS Web Designer replied December 20, 2022

Thank you so much @Diane!
I'm so glad you find the app helpful and that your Black Friday sales were great!
Customer support is among our top priorities here when we build an app for you so your business life is made simpler.
It's our motto!

December 12, 2022

Customer support is outstanding here. Anytime there is a question or request for something changed, support is right there to help.

Marshmallow Whitening
Time spent using app: 4 days
MS Web Designer replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much @Marshmallow Whitening!
Customer support is among our top priorities here when we build an app for you.
I'm so glad that you liked our support.

December 8, 2022

I haven't tried to use the app yet on my customers but it looks great on my website. The customer support was very fast and helpful.

FairyMat
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 days
MS Web Designer replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much @FairyMat!
I’m happy you chose our app from all the apps in the market! Do let us know how your customers find the app!
If there is any further help we can provide, customer support will always be there to assist you!

December 8, 2022

Amazing support from Dillibabu, everything was installed quickly and efficiently. Very happy with my experience.

Glimmer Of Shine
Time spent using app: About 2 months
MS Web Designer replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much @Glimmer of Shine!
I'm very glad our support team was able to assist you with all that you required. Enjoy using the app!
Please do let us know if there is any further help we can provide!

We'll be right there to help you anytime!

December 8, 2022

Dillibabu helped me to setup what I needed very fast and efficiently.
Good job and thank you very much!

Unfold Copenhagen Aps
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
MS Web Designer replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much @Unfold Copenhagen Aps!
I’m so glad you found our staff fast and efficient. Hope you enjoy using the app as much as we loved building it!
Please do let us know if there is any further help we can provide!

We'll be right there to help you anytime!