Awesome Quantity

Awesome Quantity

by AwesomeApps

100% Customizable Volume Discount App to Increase your AOV!

Houral's food

Nous utilisons cette application depuis un bon moment et elle correspond vraiment à nos attentes. Beaucoup de fonctionnalités et de customisations possibles. Le support est compétent et très réactif. Réponse en français de leur part, MERCI !

espositori

The app looks good, but I would need assistance with fixing a problem in the cart. I wrote to the email indicated here, but the mail comes back to me.

February 19, 2021

Hello Espositori,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked in our mailbox and we didn't receive any mail from "Espositori".

Please feel free to contact us directly from our dashboard in Troubleshooting Guide section or using this email: contact@awesomeapps.fr

It will be a pleasure to help you if you have any issue or any question about our app.

Best regards,
AwesomeApps Team

Suprile

I just wanted to try the 14 day trial and they have charged me, I await your response, I already sent you an email

February 17, 2021

Dear Suprile,

We have well noted your complaint and have replied to your email as well.

As explained, Awesome Quantity has a 14 days free trial starting on the first day of installation.

According to our datas, you have reinstalled our app over 14 days after your initial installation.

Please note that we don't have the ability to charge without the consent of our clients as payments are managed by Shopify.

In order to request a refund, you will need to contact Shopify support services. They will then get back to us. After that, we will be able to confirm the refund for you.

We hope that our explanation is clear enough and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
AwesomeApps Team

Known Nutrition

Olivier has worked on numerous stores for us now ensuring our quantity discount app is setup correctly along side some smaller changes. I have honestly never received such good customer service after using Shopify for 6 years.

lightnusa

Email I sent to their team - Hey Guys, I haven't ever done this to any of my apps, but I wanted to let you know how great of a job your app does. Doubled our AOV. Doubled. Unprofitable to profitable. Not in business to celebration. Customizations are incredible (I can design something that looks great) and it works flawlessly. I'll be sharing a review as well. Keep it up. its a 9.9/10 and the only thing that could make it better is integration on landing page software like gempages and making your vertical option look a little cleaner (see dropbottle for example). Keep it up guys. Austin

Deltahub

Best app for in-page volume discounts/packs. I have tried many but this has been the best so far. Practically unlimited customization options. In addition to that, Olivier offers world-class support: super fast, responsive and friendly :)

The Light Up Cuddle Puppy

I would like to join all of the previous 5-star ratings! The Awesome Quantity team are the best (special thanks to Olivier)! These guys in cooperation with the KartDiscount App team saved me when I was facing a hard choice between discounted bundle options and retarget discounts. I used the Awesome Quantity to create Quantity breaks (by the way, it is the only app I've found that allows for product variants within one bundle, i.e. within a bundle of 2 items for example customers can choose which color, size etc. they want for each item) and I also used Kart Discount to combine store discounts with email retarget discount codes. However, it turned out that bundle discounts could not be combined with other discounts. That's where the two teams worked perfectly well together to solve this issue and now it's the only combination of apps on the market that is known to me that makes it possible to offer bundle discounts together with other discounts right on the cart page! This is a huge problem solved for all of you guys! Take advantage of it if that's what you're searching for! Apart from this hue problem, the Awesome Quantity team in the person of Olivier helped me solve numerous minor but still important issues with my store! I cannot be thankful enough for that! I highly recommend Awesome Quantity and KartDiscount used in combination! It's really a game-changer!

Home Ideal Store

Very intuitive app with a lot of customisation settings. AwesomeApps team is always ready to help you whenever you need support and is very flexible to adapt to your specific requirements.

GadgetBox™

This app is really good, i prefer it over the other quantity break apps. It is fairly new but is very customisation and the team is very helpful when it comes to any assistance that you need!

CLEAN STEAM™

Very nice apps ! After test lots of apps to make bundle this one is the best. Very direct and easy to install, and the support is very great. I recommande !

Previous 1