Awesome Quantity

100% Customizable Volume Discount App to Increase your AOV!

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Foresta Vitale

I used it to change my previous quantity break. It increase my AOV. Instead of chatting with my customer service, customers do everything by their hands. Very easy to use, support always answering and doing their best. Excellent service, the best in the market

Idea Builder

It's a good and simple idea to push the customers to buy more at a slightly lower price. Plus, it's really easy to install and setup. The support is very reactive. I'm surprised that I didn't know the existence of such an app' earlier !

Face Shaping

This app's functionality and support have been great! We've been able to increase our AOV by using it.
I tried different app to add a nice quantity break to my product page and this one is the best so far.
Easy to customize the design to match my store and easy for my customers to use.
Also being able to set the default quantity makes a big difference with other app I've tried.

Sanctuaire des Animaux

Very Good quantity break app. Super easy and fast to get started. Great functionality!
Works well with their other upsell app to boost your aov!

Depot Promos

Very useful app! I wanted to add a Quantity Break on my store and this Awesome Quantity is perfect for that.
The easiest and fastest way to increase my AOV.
The team is great and always answer to my questions.

Alchemist Labs

WHEN DOWNLOADED MY WEB SITE HAD A LOT OF PROBELMS!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT WAS NO ANY PAGE WAS ABEL TO BE OPENED, WITHOUT REFRESH IT!!!!

July 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We made some investigations on your website and test if our script was involved with your issue.

Just to be sure that we understand your issue: Your website displays a blank page when loading a new page.

After investigation, it seems that it is because your website is loading a broken script. So, we investigated your website and the broken file is the following one:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0252/2162/7994/t/4/assets/instantclick.min.js?v=2009242200098068415

Please note that this file is not related to our app. In fact, it seems that your issue comes from this file: assets/instantclick.min.js.

Could you please remove this file on your theme and let me know if it works again? Unfortunately, because you have uninstalled our app, we are not able to do it for you as we don't have access anymore.

I remain at your disposal if there is anything else I can do to help.

Olivier from AwesomeApps

Houral's food

Nous utilisons cette application depuis un bon moment et elle correspond vraiment à nos attentes. Beaucoup de fonctionnalités et de customisations possibles. Le support est compétent et très réactif. Réponse en français de leur part, MERCI !

espositori

The app looks good, but I would need assistance with fixing a problem in the cart. I wrote to the email indicated here, but the mail comes back to me.

February 19, 2021

Hello Espositori,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked in our mailbox and we didn't receive any mail from "Espositori".

Please feel free to contact us directly from our dashboard in Troubleshooting Guide section or using this email: contact@awesomeapps.fr

It will be a pleasure to help you if you have any issue or any question about our app.

AwesomeApps Team

Suprile

I just wanted to try the 14 day trial and they have charged me, I await your response, I already sent you an email

February 17, 2021

Dear Suprile,

We have well noted your complaint and have replied to your email as well.

As explained, Awesome Quantity has a 14 days free trial starting on the first day of installation.

According to our datas, you have reinstalled our app over 14 days after your initial installation.

Please note that we don't have the ability to charge without the consent of our clients as payments are managed by Shopify.

In order to request a refund, you will need to contact Shopify support services. They will then get back to us. After that, we will be able to confirm the refund for you.

We hope that our explanation is clear enough and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

AwesomeApps Team

Known Nutrition

Olivier has worked on numerous stores for us now ensuring our quantity discount app is setup correctly along side some smaller changes. I have honestly never received such good customer service after using Shopify for 6 years.

Previous 1