Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

SPORTTAPE

This is a brilliant application and Adams is service is second to none. He must the customisations required for the app to work without any hesitation. Highly recommended!

tableLights.me

Great app, helped us show VAT and NON VAT pricing. Plus great aftercare from the team, would recommend!

SpecTex

My website serves both consumer and business customers so I needed to show prices with VAT included and excluded. Not only does the App do just that, Adam was fantastic in helping to tailor it for my site with some bespoke programming to cover a few exceptions.

If you need to show both both VAT inclusive and exclusive prices you should definitely look at this app.

Premier Cash Registers Ltd

We used this app to display our base prices excluding VAT but also show the price including VAT for some of our customers in a smaller size and colour. Contacted Adam for 2 small display tweaks and now we have exactly what we were after. Easy app to install and great customer service.

MiMo Wigs

I used the app to show my pricing including and excluding tax. Adam was SOOOOO helpful, as I asked for an extra process to be done, and he did it in less than 12 hours of the email sending. I honestly can not recommend this service enough! what an outstanding app and such amazing customer service - totally high service makes all the difference to me - thanks, Adam!

**UPDATE** I have updated coding for my theme and lost my dual pricing - once again. Adam was amazing and sorted it for me right away. Really recommend this app - amazing service too x

FRAHM Jacket

I tried this app because I need to show inc and ex VAT prices. It looks good, is customisable, and apart from a short time delay in appearing for the customer, does it's job very well. I have yet to use it long term.

Whilst much easier to install than rivals I've used, it did at first change the design of my site, changing background colour and checkout.
The developer was very helpful, making quick and simple adjustments that cured the issue with no fuss or issues for me once identified.

Perennial Sport & Turf

Great app, has saved us big time. This should be part of Shopify settings. The developer of this app is awesome. I needed a custom feature, he made it happen. Rate this app 10 stars. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next