Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Max-Inc SA

App works as advertised and support is great, easy to install, easy to use. Would highly recommend this app.

Omega Sales Deutschland

Awesome App and awesome support! literally love it! Was looking for a solution to show my customers a notification next to the price that taxes are included. Some Shopify expert wanted 220$ for it, here I pay not even 8$ a month which is a fair Deal! I needed some customization and got it just for free within really short time. I can literally recommed this app to you! Try it!

ollilypaperware

Easy to install and does a super job. We needed some adjustment and got help fast and effective help from the support.

Classic Dressage Collection

Worked pretty much out of the box and where it had a few issues the developer was attentive and efficient even to the extent of writing a custom script to fix zero rated item displays.

Would heartily recommend.

Safetysigns.com.au

Excellent support when required. This app achieves exactly what we need it to do. Highly recommend!!

AGL

This App came help us in the issue of the prices according to the laws of the European Union. And the best part is the support provided by Adam .... 6 stars !!! I recommend

LED Saving Specialist

Brilliant service! Highly recommended. We have just started using the app but everything seems very good so far

CCTV Outlet Limited

We have a few apps installed, one of which hides prices behind a login screen, plus a highly customised theme. We tried to install this app to test if it would work, and honestly thought it wouldn't.

On install we followed the instructions to add something in one of the settings and proceeded, this put both the prices on products outside the product page. The prices did not show on the product page though, but the support chat was right in front of me on the install screen. After a quick chat Adam had looked into the code and updated it to work. From clicking add app to having the dual prices show up (and amended by the developer) it must have taken about half an hour.

This app does what it says, it shows both including and excluding taxes. Simple to use and customise. Happy with the install.

DNA Collectibles

Just perfect!
Dual Price Display PRO just fill the gap of a big miss in the Shopify native system.
When you are based in Europe, and you need to show prices Taxes Incl. and Taxes Excl... It is just not possible without Dual Price Display PRO.

Adam from the support was a huge help to answer my questions and to set up this App.

So, you are shipping from Europe and you sell Worldwide? You definitely need this App.

Cheers

Tony

Smart Repair Systems Denmark

The App help me to show prices with and without tax.
And suppport is great and fast answer.
give this app 5 star !