Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

kenternext

Great customer support with fast response time and great problem solving skills! Thanks a lot Adam :)

DKM Präzisionswerkzeuge

Great Support! This is exactly what I was looking for. Adam helped me for really everything!

Hanger Xpress

We sell B2B so needed to be clear to our customer from the get go for our pricing.

The live chat guys are amazing and managed to integrate the app just like we wanted!!

PM Medical Supplies

Apps works as advertised and support was VERY quick to assist us with an issue. We had some trouble at first because it was not working. Within hours support fixed the issue which was apparently caused by a collision with another app. Great service.

OKM Detectors

Great customer support with fast response time and great problem solving skills! I can highly recommend this app!

SupperUp

I used this app a little different then the description. Our site sells full meals and we want to communicate to the consumer the 'price per serving' rather then the full price. The developer of this app was very responsive and was able to make some adjustments to the functionality to meet our needs. This is the only app in the marketplace that I was able to find to do this or developer that was willing to make the adjustments needed to make it work. Thanks!!

Own Logo Supply Company

Adam was very helpful in getting this app set up and working on my store. The app does exactly what it says it does, clearly displaying an inclusive and exclusive VAT prices

Creative Little Booth

Module très pratique pour ma boutique. Support très sympathique efficace et très professionnel ! je recommande. Merci Adam

Otto Wireless Solutions

I used this app to assist with displaying Tax inclusive and exclusive pricing on our website. The App is easy to install and the support team couldn't be more efficient with correspondence with a small issue that I had afterwards. Thank you for all your help!

Maxigastro

I installed the app on a shop with prices with no vat - it show vat in the shop, but at check out there are no vat