4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to password protect and conceal specific products or pages, making it perfect for B2B businesses. They commend its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and the option to hide product prices and the "Add to Cart" button. The app's versatility in lock conditions and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. Consistent performance and quick, helpful customer support are noted. The free tier is valued for its services without hidden costs.

March 20, 2024

This app is exactly what we needed for our B2B website for our Shopify Plus account. We were trying to figure out how to lock down the site but yet still have access to a registration link. Their support is fantastic and Haley was amazing! Happy to have found this app.

BUNKER 27 WHOLESALE
3 months using the app
March 13, 2024

This App helped me resolve the issue with the B2B collection, so that only B2B clients would have access to products and prices from this collection. The application is free! And the support responds very quickly if you need help or have an error!

ANFENGER
Germany
About 2 months using the app
April 8, 2024

I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with their level of customer service. From the moment I reached out with inquiries about their product, I was met with professionalism, efficiency, and genuine care.

First and foremost, the team was incredibly responsive. They promptly answered all of my questions and concerns, demonstrating a deep understanding of their app's features and functionalities.

The support I received was personalized and tailored to my specific needs. The team took the time to listen to my requirements and offered customized solutions to address them effectively.

Andreas Jonsson
Sweden
3 months using the app
February 27, 2024

I couldn't get it to work for some reason, but their team was super quick and helpful in addressing my problems. The app is pretty easy to use so far, and has been tremendously helpful with locking some of my premium content pages available only to past customers.

Trapbands
About 1 month using the app
April 4, 2024

Great customer service. The app is easy to use and allows us to hide and lock a specific collection for internal use only. Haley also helped us to remove the collection from the category list to prevent customers from clicking on that. Highly recommend.

Charlesworth Nuts AU
13 days using the app
April 7, 2024

The super helpful support team helped me customize our page lock with our logo and work through an override issue with CSS styling.

Sweet Honey Farm
23 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Super quick and helpful service. No issue with the app, I just am new to using Shopify so it makes a big difference when you can get direct help. Thanks again!

Calm Dog Games
5 days using the app
February 23, 2024

Initially the price lock only worked on the individual product pages, but after reaching out Haley was able to assist and it is now working on collection pages as well. Thank you!

Artistic Licence
16 days using the app
Edited March 25, 2024

Best app ever! Seriously it does everything i need and more. Not sure why anyone would use anything else. I can set a lock for anything based on configurations i set for a product & customer using logic... either unlock via passcode or tag etc ... I cannot seem to enable to types of locks simultanously (I wanted logged in customers to have access who have a tag - or customers with a code) maybe im failing to configure something properly

Twisted Myst
18 days using the app
January 24, 2024

What can I say?
You got a free app that does EXACTLY what you are told on the app store;
Even IF you have other apps or strange theme that got in the way of what you want your website to be, the customer service team do an AMAZING job at fixing the problem and delivery what you need. AND IT'S FREE!
Trust me, in this day of age, finding an app and a team like this is like finding GOLD!

Longdan Wholesale