Bablic Store Translation

Bablic Store Translation

by Bablic LTD

Leading translation solution for your store - Sell worldwide!

Coralsurf

Parece bueno, y rapido, aunque deberia ser algo mas barato :)

Latitud23

Very good app, it does what is says and very easy to handle.

Exxetera

The visual editor is very useful. Its worth trying. Support is OK but a bit slow.

Swissx Cbd

I like the functionality and the ease of use. Good app. Stable.

4cats Studio

This app has been very easy to use. I like the WYSIWYG approach to translating - it is very helpful in making sure nothing gets missed! Also great billing strategy - like paying as we go rather than having to pay huge fees for translating content that may never get seen!

Latlong No

Easy to understand. Great app! Thanks :-)

Flamencobcn

Its fast and easy. I really like it. Ive been spending a lot of time searching for an app like this. The only thing is i thing its expensive, but very usefull and time saving.

Instamaki

Really cool app. It makes selling in different languages really really easy and fast

Makiwuan

The truth is that we are very happy. The only downside is that I think if you want more than 2 languages it goes up too much, compared to other app's.
But yes, it is fast, easy and intuitive than the others.
Recommendable!

Idecorate

The integration was easier than expected. I did have a frustrating time while editing my Shopify store, Bablic kept redirecting me from the Shopify CMS to their website and I was unable to turn that function off. We are still testing the translations but the back end feels easy to use so far.