Bablic Store Translation

Bablic Store Translation

by Bablic LTD

Leading translation solution for your store - Sell worldwide!

Colomerandsons Watches

it´s look a pretty good tool¡

The Flame X

Great! I love this app! It let me translate my website in multiple lang!

Grey Stores

Great idea but they manage to make the app useless with their "word limits".

April 11, 2019

Bablic does not limit content in any way. If you use up all the free words included you can purchase as much machine (or professional) translation as you like.

Proudangeles

I really like how smooth it's so far in setting up & how responsive.

Online Marketing Ltd

without a doubt the best translation app here! not only you can translate your website but also translate logos and apps for example pop sales and more you can literally translate everything

Frizbuy Com

I dont know HOW and WHY would shopify allow companies to ruin our websites.
1- They are too expensive
2- It messed up my homepage after removing their app. They should be banned because their left over icon on my web its directing to their website.. so its like a spam i would consider it or a bug!

April 11, 2019

Due to Shopify API limitations, uninstalling the Shopify Bablic App, doesn't fully removes the code from your theme layout files. This can be easily fixed in less than 1 minute by following the instructions here: https://help.bablic.com/integrations/remove-bablic-code-from-shopify

Savignacworks

Great app!
Very simple to use and very effective...
as well as rapid communication from the developer !

Thanks !

Fidgetspinnersale

So I wanted to translate my webpage. Did a big research what to use and came up with Bablic.. Got disappointed. It is not comfortable to use everything is shady inside, so I decided to delete it. And this app messed up my webpage, it left some translated content in my webpage. They tried to fix things up, but after one day they told me that they can't do a thing about it. So i contacted the shopify support and they trying to do their best to fix it. Never will use this app again, and please, if you want your page safe - never use Bablic.

Cheers! :)

Bstarz

This app is fantastic. I was surprised by how accurately translated in to the language I choose. Highly recommended.

Viva La Trend

Was sceptical of the results but verifying the translation in other engines and its pretty close to what I would expect. Going to see how this pans out with conversion.