Bablic Translation

Bablic Translation

by Bablic LTD

Go beyond translation; localize your entire store in minutes.

Proudangeles

I really like how smooth it's so far in setting up & how responsive.

Online Marketing Ltd

without a doubt the best translation app here! not only you can translate your website but also translate logos and apps for example pop sales and more you can literally translate everything

Frizbuy Com

I dont know HOW and WHY would shopify allow companies to ruin our websites.
1- They are too expensive
2- It messed up my homepage after removing their app. They should be banned because their left over icon on my web its directing to their website.. so its like a spam i would consider it or a bug!

April 11, 2019

Due to Shopify API limitations, uninstalling the Shopify Bablic App, doesn't fully removes the code from your theme layout files. This can be easily fixed in less than 1 minute by following the instructions here: https://help.bablic.com/integrations/remove-bablic-code-from-shopify

Savignacworks

Great app!
Very simple to use and very effective...
as well as rapid communication from the developer !

Thanks !

Fidgetspinnersale

So I wanted to translate my webpage. Did a big research what to use and came up with Bablic.. Got disappointed. It is not comfortable to use everything is shady inside, so I decided to delete it. And this app messed up my webpage, it left some translated content in my webpage. They tried to fix things up, but after one day they told me that they can't do a thing about it. So i contacted the shopify support and they trying to do their best to fix it. Never will use this app again, and please, if you want your page safe - never use Bablic.

Cheers! :)

Bstarz

This app is fantastic. I was surprised by how accurately translated in to the language I choose. Highly recommended.

Viva La Trend

Was sceptical of the results but verifying the translation in other engines and its pretty close to what I would expect. Going to see how this pans out with conversion.

Likeanew Watch

Great app if you want to sell in more countries!

Geek Skin Geek Underwear

hice la prueba del servicio y quedé muy contenta, de hecho quise darme de baja y me lo facilitaron muchísimo, me lo he pensado varios días y vale la pena 100% es la forma más rápida y cómoda de tener la web en varios idiomas!!!

Weez Me

Good software,works like a charm, fair prices and easy to use