Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase customer retention and sales by alerting customers about restocked items. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and customization options. Merchants value the 'notify me' emails, back-end data features, and responsive support. The pricing is considered fair, with a free plan for smaller businesses and affordable paid options. The app's reports on alert activity are appreciated for aiding in decision-making and restock planning. The developers are commended for their efficient problem-solving.

January 2, 2024

I am a one of a kind shop keeper. I leave sold items online for image reasons and with this app i can check which type of works people like. App is easy to install and helps me understanding peoples choices

Il mondo di Wit
Italy
3 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Great app, great customer support and very easy to use.

ST ARGO
7 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Great customer service and they helped me figure out a glitch within a few hours. Highly recommend this app if you're out of stock. It's super easy to use too.

Li Organics
28 days using the app
January 15, 2024

This app is amazing and the customer service is like no other. Everyone working here is quick and professional and I have yet to give them a task they couldn't make happen. Anaam helped me within a matter of minutes and was very nice while doing so.

Top Dog Racing
3 days using the app
February 1, 2024

I wan't to collect email addresses for a waitlist for my woodworking classes so that I can see how high of demand there is for my classes. Restock Rocket is perfect for this.

Woodworkers Academy
23 days using the app
December 20, 2023

This app and company definitely deserve 5 stars! Works extremely well, attractive sign-up for back in stock notification, great reports for the app's activity, and the ability for customers to sign up to our email newsletter at the same time is also is a bonus. Brought in sales for restocked items. Best of all the customer service is absolutely amazing! It is obvious that the creators are hard working and passionate about this. Great job! We wish you the best!

Ferri Seeds
28 days using the app
January 23, 2024

Amazing App, works perfect and the support is so nice and fast. :-) Thanks so much!

DREIERRR
Germany
About 2 months using the app
December 3, 2023

I was about to unfollow this app because of such expensive usuage and high pricing of SMS in India but I though to reach out to their support before unfollowing and ask why they are charging me very high. And let me tell they were kind enough to refund the full money and in addition they sent me a discount code as well. I have been a shopify merchat from more than 4 years and let me tell I never had such an amazing experience like this. These guys offer the best support and no doubt their app is great as well. Not ever going to unfollow.

CloudySharks™ - India's First Shark Slides
India
About 2 months using the app
April 9, 2024

I am not going to lie, when I read that they have amazing customer service I thought it was a bot (still thought it couldn't hurt seeing as they have the 14 day trial!). I am totally shocked and awed at their true customer service. I spoke to a real person (Madhu) who changed something super quick for me. That's not why I am leaving this review though. When I messaged them about a beta feature program they literally had it turned on as soon as I reached out. The preorder feature was something I really wanted and to be minutes in and them adding me to it was honestly super cool. Especially since I am still in my 14 day free trial. I honestly only had the app installed for a few minutes even. Anaam was super helpful and walked me through it super easily.

The Conservatory
About 1 hour using the app
January 15, 2024

We've not been using the app long but we're really impressed so far. The setup and customisations were completed very quickly and the customer service we've received when we needed small tweaks has been incredible.

Ratton Pantry