Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, leading to increased sales and customer satisfaction. It's praised for its ease of use, seamless integration, and efficient performance. The reporting feature is appreciated for understanding customer demand. The support team is noted for their quick problem-solving. The app offers a free plan, beneficial for small businesses, and fair pricing. It also reduces customer service queries and can send both email and SMS notifications.

Edited June 4, 2023

Said to start chat for an instant reply. This didn't happen. Can't read the input fields as they are white text. Difficult to setup as requires quite a lot of optimisation. Also, I changed the email address from which customers would receive the emails (attempted several times), it said I would need to verify my email address and nothing arrived (even in spam). I do not recommend!

FOX & WOLF
Spain
36 minutes using the app
Rocketmonk Software replied June 4, 2023

Hey, there. Kartik here from Restock Rocket. First things first, sorry I couldn't respond to your message right away. I'm 1 person working full time on the app. Unfortunately, I had to step away for a bit to take my dog to the vet. That's why I couldn't answer right away. My bad.

I also want to apologise for the poor experience you had with the app. As I mentioned in my email, I'm looking into both issues right now. If you could reply to it so we can figure out what went wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it.

If there's anything I can do to help you get set up, please let me know! Every customer matters to me and rest assured that I'll make myself available as you need.