Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient inventory management and insights into customer preferences. It's easy to install, integrates well with existing themes, and offers valuable reports on product demand. The app effectively handles out-of-stock items, offering a customizable 'back in stock' system and sending restock notifications via email, SMS, or browser. Merchants also commend the responsive and efficient support team.

April 10, 2024

I had a great experience with Sneha customer support! I encountered an issue with the app, and Sneha was able to resolve it for me in just a few minutes. Their assistance was efficient, prompt, and effective.

Good's
Italy
About 2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

I recently switched themes which caused the Restock Rocket button to not appear correctly anymore. After jumping onto their live chat, Sneha looked into the problem and sorted out the issue within a few minutes. I thought that was the end of it, thanked them and ended the chat session. Turns out, the button didn't 100% match the style of my theme's button so they also configured it to look the same. Sneha certainly went above and beyond. And best of all, I'm still on the free plan as I was testing the app out - this has guaranteed my future business.

Eevify
2 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Really useful app - does everything that we need it to do in a clear and easy to use way. Support is great. Really happy with it, it's added to all our stores.

Early Rider®
19 days using the app
April 9, 2024

Loving the new Pre-Order feature, and the assistance from Anaam to set it up was very quick and swift, we had the pre-order section set up probable within 10min at the most.

Raziel Designs
South Africa
29 days using the app
March 6, 2024

Easy to install even on a customized theme. It seems to work as described and integrated seamlessly with my store theme. The free plan is useful for those of us with smaller/niche stores (thanks!)

Just make sure to go through all the settings and adjust to your liking. Note, specifically, that the app defaults to sending out four (4) reminders when a product is back in stock, which I found too aggressive. It's easy to change, though.

Neurochrome
5 days using the app
February 13, 2024

I would highly recommend the Back in Stock with Restock Rocket. They are customer focused, quick to engage and address questions, concerns or address any issues. We have had excellent customer service from everyone we have worked with!

Marie Flanigan
March 20, 2024

We have been looking for an app like this for a while, and tried several other restock apps, but this one has everything we needed and nothing too extra!! I ran into a small design/coding issue with set up and Anaam was extremely helpful and followed up to be sure my problem was fixed. Very satisfied so far.

Joyce Farms
2 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Excellent tool. Takes a lot of work from me!

americangunparts.de
Germany
March 15, 2024

This is exactly what I have been looking for - an easy solution for my customers with great reporting on the back-end for myself. Very excited to see what future features are made available.

The Brush Boutique
3 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Harsh, I want to thank you for all your assistance setting up the app. We will use it to keep customers informed of arrivals as shipments are already running behind due to the Red Sea problems.

Coastal Gifts Inc