4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, customization, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its ability to track customer demand and notify customers when products are restocked, effectively boosting sales. Features like collecting emails for out-of-stock items and tracking out-of-stock variants are valued. The support team is recognized for their prompt responses and assistance with customization. Merchants consider the app affordable and good value for money.

June 7, 2021

Customer support is unbelievable. I installed and had a formatting issue on the product page. It was resolved by their team in 4 minutes. The next thing I knew they were sending me an updated link to test and we were all set. They are absolutely committed to their customers, and the product is great, too.

Overland Bound
36 minutes using the app
March 15, 2021

Very good and fast customer service! The app is working perfectly and the setting was done very quickly. Highly recommend it

GHARYAN Stoneware & Decoration
32 minutes using the app
October 19, 2020

Quick setup, insanely fast customer service! Very very happy customer over here. Don't hesitate to install this one!

Main & Monroe
23 minutes using the app
March 29, 2021

I just downloaded the app & so far extremely pleased with the results. Their support team helped me get it all setup SO quickly. The box to collect emails looks very nice on the product page!

University Tees
23 minutes using the app
Edited February 7, 2024

Fantastic app and outstanding support. Updated my theme and needed help with getting it to appear correctly. Support was very quick to fix my issue. Highly recommend.

Tour & Ride
19 minutes using the app
May 12, 2021

I have just downloaded the app and had an issue with installing the code. I contacted and the issue was resolved in under 10 minutes! Very happy and will continue to explore the app.

MISS KICK
19 minutes using the app
July 24, 2020

I like this app because it's automated and makes tracking the style options a lot easier. Bonus points for easy install

Doses of Grace
8 minutes using the app
June 8, 2021

Great app, currently using it on 3 websites and no issues at all. It does the job and customer support is awesome.

Ashthorpe.com