Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

JustShopNyc

The bst app for backing up your store on shopify, This app save my store after I install a bad app that remove all my images.

Diodiosbonvivant

The app is fantastic and product uploading moves seamlessly.

Telephone followup is great.

Recently 3/12/2020 I had hundreds of files, photos and other pertinent business materials changed on my stores and Automatic Backups had me covered completely and professionally.

Thanks again for watching my back!

Diodio’s Bon Vivant, LLC

Thanks a million.

Nutratech

Great App, super easy to use, you never really need a backup.....UNTIL you NEED IT. Will keep this as long as I am with Shopify :)

ShopMeMeNow

I like the easy automatic real time feature. The recovery feature is nice to have. The funny thing is I hope I never have to use the recovery feature. Without it would be a nightmare if you lose all the hard work in your store. Everyone needs a backup.

EnviroSpec

So Far So Good! The App Offers Peace of Mind and I Can Easily Switch To An Earlier Version of The Page If Needed. I Plan To Continue To Use It!

artisticthreadworksstore

It works. It's priced right. Hopefully I never need it to do a restore but for peace of mind it's great to have this in place. I know how easy it is to goof things up when you add some other app and try it out then remove it and it leaves things a mess in your store. Been there. Done that. Got Talon for backups!

Cobs® | Official Site - Men's Clothing

You can revert back to how your store was around 30 days ago. Good app :) plus their customer service is very good they reply quickly and are open to feedback.

Vending World

This app works just as described. It gives me real piece of mind for a low price every month to know that all my site files are being backed up, not just the data files but the theme files as well

June 26, 2019

Glad you're happy with the app thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Your business is definitely appreciated!

O'KANA

Great app, been using it for months now. Great way of backing up everything from products, collections to whole themes

May 7, 2019

Much appreciated! Thanks a bunch for those kind words.

Sweet Abode Artisan Soap

This app work seamlessly with Shopify. My backups are automatically done and it's one less thing I have to worry about.

Previous 1 3 4 5