Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Henry Top Shirts

This app is so useful! I am so glad that it allows me to backup my entire store! It is also easy to install!

deboer wetsuits

I can't express how perfect this App is for Backups. The UI is great, its super simple to use and setup, gives a comparison of previous backups and current backups in a GitHub like compare, and its very affordable. As our store grows and more users are making changes, the peace of mind having backups in the event of mistakes is a must have. Get this insurance... great job with this!

Diligence1International

A vital app for my online store as it backs up almost everything especially the theme page codings and can easily go back to the versions I need to.

A. Litwin

This app is easy to use and appears to backup your entire store. The technical support is good and response to inquiries quickly.

CraveLyfe

Easy to install. Luckily haven't had to use it, but very affordable option. Home page shows stats about everything that's backed up by type of page.

JustShopNyc

The bst app for backing up your store on shopify, This app save my store after I install a bad app that remove all my images.

Diodiosbonvivant

The app is fantastic and product uploading moves seamlessly.

Telephone followup is great.

Recently 3/12/2020 I had hundreds of files, photos and other pertinent business materials changed on my stores and Automatic Backups had me covered completely and professionally.

Thanks again for watching my back!

Diodio’s Bon Vivant, LLC

Thanks a million.

Nutratech

Great App, super easy to use, you never really need a backup.....UNTIL you NEED IT. Will keep this as long as I am with Shopify :)

ShopMeMeNow

I like the easy automatic real time feature. The recovery feature is nice to have. The funny thing is I hope I never have to use the recovery feature. Without it would be a nightmare if you lose all the hard work in your store. Everyone needs a backup.

EnviroSpec

So Far So Good! The App Offers Peace of Mind and I Can Easily Switch To An Earlier Version of The Page If Needed. I Plan To Continue To Use It!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6