Automatic Backups by Talon

Automatic Backups by Talon

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Celebrate Vitamins

This is a good basic backup app. Free product version works, helps with any mistakes during product modification. Looking at moving to the paid version, will update once i see what that looks like.

Not all the bells and whistles that the app recommended by Shopify Plus has. Cost on the basic paid version will be about 4% of what the other app would have cost us. No customer or order backups but it gets all the main components.

DirtyFurClothing

This app is a must-have when making constant improvements to your store. It backs up a lot of data while keeping every version instantly available. An online store needs to have reliable backups. Recommended to try.

ekeway

So Far so good. Easy to install and true automatic daily back up!! No worries about messing up with the codes on the back end.

Benchmaster WoodworX

I used this app to backup my products as the thought of having to re-enter any of that information kept me up at night. I chose the free version to have at least that and made copies of everything else--at least I'll have peace of mind. :) Thanks Talon. Once my store is making the money to support it I will pay for the upgrade to be able to back up everything. Thanks! Benchmaster WoodworX

ENERTOR®

Very easy to install - haven't tried to restore anything so far but hopefully it is as easy as the installation.

Blank Pajama

A free app which is important for your store. very very nice. it helps a lot, especially to beginning stores.

Tish Snookys Manic Panic

Does exactly what it is supposed to, gives us some peace of mind.

Goldingers

Awesome app; everybody with an online store should use Automatic Backups by Talon!!!

Pamper Master

amazing app for backing up files and your store - a must app!

Tonle

Very cool app. I've always had a small level of anxiety about accidentally deleting my product catalogue or theme. This app relieves that. Nice job!

Previous 1 3