Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Diligence1International

A vital app for my online store as it backs up almost everything especially the theme page codings and can easily go back to the versions I need to.

A. Litwin

This app is easy to use and appears to backup your entire store. The technical support is good and response to inquiries quickly.

CraveLyfe

Easy to install. Luckily haven't had to use it, but very affordable option. Home page shows stats about everything that's backed up by type of page.

JustShopNyc

The bst app for backing up your store on shopify, This app save my store after I install a bad app that remove all my images.

Diodiosbonvivant

The app is fantastic and product uploading moves seamlessly.

Telephone followup is great.

Recently 3/12/2020 I had hundreds of files, photos and other pertinent business materials changed on my stores and Automatic Backups had me covered completely and professionally.

Thanks again for watching my back!

Diodio’s Bon Vivant, LLC

Thanks a million.

Nutratech

Great App, super easy to use, you never really need a backup.....UNTIL you NEED IT. Will keep this as long as I am with Shopify :)

ShopMeMeNow

I like the easy automatic real time feature. The recovery feature is nice to have. The funny thing is I hope I never have to use the recovery feature. Without it would be a nightmare if you lose all the hard work in your store. Everyone needs a backup.

EnviroSpec

So Far So Good! The App Offers Peace of Mind and I Can Easily Switch To An Earlier Version of The Page If Needed. I Plan To Continue To Use It!

artisticthreadworksstore

It works. It's priced right. Hopefully I never need it to do a restore but for peace of mind it's great to have this in place. I know how easy it is to goof things up when you add some other app and try it out then remove it and it leaves things a mess in your store. Been there. Done that. Got Talon for backups!

Cobs® | Official Site - Men's Clothing

You can revert back to how your store was around 30 days ago. Good app :) plus their customer service is very good they reply quickly and are open to feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5