Merchants appreciate this app for its daily automatic and manual backup options, saving them from data loss due to errors or accidental deletions. Its selective restore feature, high data security, and Google Drive integration are highly valued. Many find it useful for duplicating stores and scheduling backups as per their needs. The app is also praised for its excellent customer support and ability to backup more store data than other apps.

August 23, 2023

Solved my Back Up issues my Web store needed to be Backup professionally.
Today is done.
Yadev Norid

Pakistan Power Tool
Pakistan
About 1 hour using the app
BackupMaster.io replied August 24, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're delighted to hear that our backup app met your needs and that your web store is now professionally backed up. Your peace of mind is our priority. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 7, 2023

Wir sind uns dessen bewusst, dass trotz sehr guter wirtschaftlicher Erfolge über Shopify diese Erfolge gefährtdet sein können, insbesondere durch Datenverlust oder durch Störungen des Datenbanksystems. Deshalb haben wir uns für BackupMaster entschieden und haben einen hohen Grad an Sicherheit gewonnen. Unsere ersten Erfahrungen mit BackupMaster sind hervorragend, denn alles läuft automatisch, zuverlässig und schnell. Auch sind wir froh darüber, dass sich die Kosten für diesen Service im Rahmen halten, der uns gegeben ist. Diese App BackupMaster würden wir jederzeit befreundeten Unternehmern empfehlen.
Dr. Werner Ullrich
CEO Dr. Ullrich Medizintechnik GmbH

Dr. Ullrich Medizintechnik GmbH
Germany
17 days using the app
BackupMaster.io replied August 9, 2023

Dear Dr. Werner, thank you sincerely for your considerate review of our service and your kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we truly value your ongoing support and loyalty. Rest assured, our team is dedicated to delivering top-notch service and support to ensure the security and success of your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance!

August 18, 2022

Awesome app to have, great peace of mind knowing you can bring back deleted items if you need. Awesome!!

Funky Gifts NZ
New Zealand
About 4 years using the app
BackupMaster.io replied August 19, 2022

Thank you very much for your excellent review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our app!

March 2, 2020

This app works fantastic behind the scenes and even better when you need to restore. Easy to use and reliable!

The Nut House
About 4 years using the app
February 14, 2023

Awesome app with phenomenal customer service. I'm super happy with how quickly BackupMaster replies to emails/inquiries.

TMR Customs
Over 3 years using the app
BackupMaster.io replied February 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are proud you chose us to protect your data. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

February 6, 2022

This is one of the apps you will always need. I had the other Backup app that was super confusing and super expensive. This one does the job and has saved me a ton on getting my site backed up.

Gospel Musicians
About 3 years using the app
October 28, 2020

Great and simple application for backing up your store. Worth the extra 5 bucks even if it might seem a bit too high in the beginning :)

VERMI by Dara
Czechia
July 25, 2020

Thank you for good App, it helps me save different versions of the website and use them for different purposes.

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mats
October 20, 2022

Finally an app that does what you expect it to do. It seems trivial, in reality it is very rare. Many apps require you to learn from a complex knowledge base and perform time-consuming tasks after installing them. Backups from BackupMaster, on the other hand, the only thing you "have to do" is click on install button: from then on it backups the site without headaches; then, if you want, you can set a frequency and whether to save backups on the cloud or receive them via email with a download link. That's it.

Oukside
Italy
BackupMaster.io replied October 21, 2022

We were delighted to read such a thorough and thoughtful review. It's nice that you appreciated the functionality of the app. Thank you very much for being with us and using our app!

Edited October 18, 2022

In the past I used the app to backup and restore religiously. I took it out at one point to save money, a decision I regretted deeply later, as I managed to damage my store by erasing hundreds of images using "Files" in the Shopify settings. I had to restore image by image one by one. Running a proper backup with the ability to restore is a no brainer and the app works as it should with granularity. I'm never taking the app off anymore and when I reinstalled it I got really nice service from Marina.

KUADROS
Over 1 year using the app
BackupMaster.io replied October 19, 2022

Thank you very much for your excellent review!

Please note that our app can backup the following items:

Products and Product Images
Saved Searches
Policies
Shipping zones
Metafields

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow access to "Files" in the Shopify settings. As a result, we can't back them up. However, we will start backing them up if Shopify opens access to this section.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our app!