Bagify ‑ Upsell & Cross sell

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
September 25, 2022

Bagify has a great user interface. It is extremely easy to install and to create different offers tailored to your shops specific needs. The presentation of the pop ups are also nice and fit my stores theme which creates a create experience for my customers....

Pawmazed
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
September 23, 2022

Great app and great support ever, take some time to learn the app and as we go it is really great and fit all our needs, will use this app for long term.

VNTG Tee Party
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 20, 2022

Very easy to use, and app dashboard is great for creating offers. Thanks once again i highly recommended the app

Millennium Babes
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 18, 2022

"Great Support by Bangash. Getting more sales from offers created using this app. Kudos to the app team!"

Davidsonelectronic
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 15, 2022

Love this app, easy to install and great support. My required upsell offers was easily setup and I am happy with their support

Layla Undercover
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 13, 2022

This app helps me to easily create cross-sell offers. This app also supports auto variant recommendation which I really like :) Live Chat support is great and helps me with offer setup.

Executed Visions
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 10, 2022

Firstly i appreciate their support system. Bangash is so caring and help me and not only help teach me how to. If you want to increases with Upselling and crossing i recommend you using BAGIFY.
Thanks once again

Oh Bee Positive Naturals
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 7, 2022

I have a nice experience with this app, Their support is fantastic, They treat me well and solve all my problem with their app despite it new, They are a professional when it comes to their app.
Thanks once again i recommend

blauberrypet
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 15, 2022

The app is easy to setup, use and manage. very fast to respond to changes and looks good. the most important thing that I must stress is the responsiveness of the team behind this app is amazing. They actually listen to what the client have to say and suggest. Implemented some of my suggestions in less then a day. amazing I really recommend this app for any shop!

CAMDEN
Israel
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 15, 2022

Wow! Such an easy solution! The installation was a click of a button and the configuration was simple. Also very impressed with how quickly support responded to a feature request! This was exactly what we were looking for to help our conference goers remember to also purchase tickets to our banquet. Thank you!

The Christian Restoration Association