Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Combat Corner Norge

No customer service follow up, ive sent them 4 emails and yet no reply. Even though they keep sending me advertisement for other stuff and asking for a positive review. the only reply i get to my mails is the following

"Your request (48791) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. One of our friendly staff will get back to you within 24 working hours. (If your ticket arrives us in our working time, we will respond within a few hours).
To add additional comments, reply to this email."

But its been 3 days now and still nothing. The App might be good but the customer service is very bad

August 14, 2019

Hi Admin,
Sorry for your unhappy experience with us.
I've checked and found you might have missed our email somehow.
We have been off this weekend and replied right to you yesterday: http://prntscr.com/oiq1kw
Could you please search your inbox for mail coming from support@secomapp.com ?

Noteworthy Art Kits

Nice, professional looking slider with the more advanced features I needed. I installed it in minutes and was able to upload images and see them live in no time. Had a couple minor spacing quirks at the top and bottom, but Brain and Lea were awesome and got it fixed for me right away. Great product and great support team. Thank you!

www.gizmozes.com

Nice app and easy to install, I was looking for something else to showcase products and this was really helpful, thanks

Sergio Ted

I installed the app 24 hours ago and I'm already in love with it, works pretty good you just have to play around with settings to meet your needs.

OOP'S Livraison

The plans don't match merchants needs, who can afford 0 orders on its shop ?? It may sound better to have an offer between the free plan and 14,99.

Blade City

Awesome app. Very user friendly and when I could not figure something out, support was very quick in resolving my issue

Nordic Diva™ Brandoutlet

FANTASTIC APP i love it and how it appears :) I will recommend it for everyone with a store online. :)

SportzCases

Great app to add custom sized banners to your store. It helped me a lot. Great customer service as well. Thanks!
Always great service!

Le bazar de philippe

super site vraiment très utile pour votre site cela vous permet d'avoir une bannier sur votre site je vous recomment donc ce site

ItemJunkie LLC

Brian, from the support team, provided great support. I wasn't expecting to get a response from them for at least a day...He worked really fast. -- Thanks Brian!-

In regards to the App It's perfect for my needs, as I don't have to design my banners around the default button my slider came with. It required me to modify the html code to move the button around for each design...really annoying. This app doesn't require me to do that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13