Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Affordable Diabetic

Great app! Lots of options and easy to use. You can easily customize images, transitions, and the location of your sliders

Fasthouse

Good support from Brian, very fast reply time to solve my problems. App works really good to an easy to setup.

Combat Corner Norge

No customer service follow up, ive sent them 4 emails and yet no reply. Even though they keep sending me advertisement for other stuff and asking for a positive review. the only reply i get to my mails is the following

"Your request (48791) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. One of our friendly staff will get back to you within 24 working hours. (If your ticket arrives us in our working time, we will respond within a few hours).
To add additional comments, reply to this email."

But its been 3 days now and still nothing. The App might be good but the customer service is very bad

August 14, 2019

Hi Admin,
Sorry for your unhappy experience with us.
I've checked and found you might have missed our email somehow.
We have been off this weekend and replied right to you yesterday: http://prntscr.com/oiq1kw
Could you please search your inbox for mail coming from support@secomapp.com ?

Noteworthy Art Kits

Nice, professional looking slider with the more advanced features I needed. I installed it in minutes and was able to upload images and see them live in no time. Had a couple minor spacing quirks at the top and bottom, but Brain and Lea were awesome and got it fixed for me right away. Great product and great support team. Thank you!

www.gizmozes.com

Nice app and easy to install, I was looking for something else to showcase products and this was really helpful, thanks

Sergio Ted

I installed the app 24 hours ago and I'm already in love with it, works pretty good you just have to play around with settings to meet your needs.

OOP'S Livraison

The plans don't match merchants needs, who can afford 0 orders on its shop ?? It may sound better to have an offer between the free plan and 14,99.

Blade City

Awesome app. Very user friendly and when I could not figure something out, support was very quick in resolving my issue

Nordic Diva™ Brandoutlet

FANTASTIC APP i love it and how it appears :) I will recommend it for everyone with a store online. :)

SportzCases

Great app to add custom sized banners to your store. It helped me a lot. Great customer service as well. Thanks!
Always great service!