SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Fashion Eaziloot Com

Amazing slide style and opportunity of growth is shown. Recommend to anyone to try.

Eaziloot

Amazing app to start your journey to a beautifull store

Disrupt Empire

Amazing A+ Support!! The app wasn't compatible with my theme, so Thierry CUSTOMIZED my home page. Basically going above and beyond to give me the banner I want.

Highly recommended... especially for newbies like me without programming skills

Eternity Plus

I specially appreciate the support given by Thierry Nguyen of Secomapp support team.

He gets a 10/10 for going out of the way in configuring the Banner Slider App for me.

I can recommend the App too.

2017 Holiday Gifts

easy to use and work with. love it!

Spaza Grocery

Excellent App. Saves your time in configuring Ads and sliders, especially when you have lots of it.
And great support from the team.

World Winds Music

Absolutely excellent. Free or not, this is a great app. Lots of custom options to get just what you want.

Sunnybunnycrochet

Very good application! Banner works well!

Thedragonboxtv

The is the best banner slider app available.

Familiar Territory Store

The price is far too high for any real ROI. After running an analysis we found fewer sales using your app and customers didn't like it (some noting it was distracting).

As a business, we cannot use a product that costs more than it generates and at almost $15 a month, this app doesn't deliver.