4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable banner and slider options, praising its intuitive design and reliable performance. The scheduling function for advanced banner setup is a standout feature. Customer support, particularly Steve, is commended for prompt and personalized service. The app is responsive across devices, including mobile and tablet. Some merchants find it slightly expensive, but believe the cost is justified by its functionality and superior customer service.

November 28, 2016

Great app, great people, great customer service.

Aqaba
4 months using the app
September 24, 2016

The app is really great. We use it to create beautiful images for blog content.
See it in action at www.trendytreat.com

Trendytreat
July 27, 2022

Customer support was decent in my experience but, I've had too many issues for something this expensive. Caused my site to load slow and then had dates getting mixed up so banners that had expired (no longer supposed to display) were showing back up.

Stitchin Heaven
Smartify Apps replied July 28, 2022

I’m so sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. Our technical team has fixed the issue and replied to you via email. Could you please check it and reply our email from support email? Many thanks!

June 5, 2018

Amazing App and Amazing support!

On Betten-Haskins.de We wanted to easily desplay our beddings and with this app it looks great!

They also installed the app for us which is great!

Betten Haskins
Germany
Edited September 27, 2020

Very good technical support, make what you want!
And easy app to work------------------------------------

Fun cover
October 5, 2018

Super easy and awesome service.
Extremely helpful team and available to sort any problems.

Good job guys

Riwaaya
India
June 5, 2020

Very user friendly. Some of the slide transitions are hokey, but there is a wide selection of options to choose from.

UPTIME Energy
August 12, 2015

Great app! Easy to setup and configure and the support team is top-notch in terms of quick responses. They accommodated our numerous questions and customization requests quickly and professionaly. Highly recommend!

Cmfr 2
August 17, 2018

very nice app, great customer service

Tekgad
Morocco
November 28, 2017

Amazing A+ Support!! The app wasn't compatible with my theme, so Thierry CUSTOMIZED my home page. Basically going above and beyond to give me the banner I want.

Highly recommended... especially for newbies like me without programming skills

Disrupt Empire