SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 29, 2022

Just Want to say Thanks Alott. Really gratefull for Customer support and app is very useful for me. Shortly It just made my day. <3

Vaster Moto
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 9, 2022

Very nice customer support aswell as a fine working product, i am really satisfied. The communication with the support was quiet quick and my problems were solved in no time. All in all a really nice app!

soul-book
Germany
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
October 18, 2022

I could not be happier with the level of service that I received from the Smartify/Secomapp team. Steve Nguyen was especially responsive and patient. We worked together on some customisation that was important for us from a branding perspective. There was a lot of to'ing and fro'ing ... and Steve remained good natured throughout. I have deployed the app in a couple of key places on my website ... and it will enable me to significantly improve the user experience for our customers. Thanks again team for your generosity and professionalism.

REMO Since 1988
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 14, 2022

Really love the app and the options you have for your banners, I must say Steve at customer support could not be more helpful in help with an issue I had. Great customer service

Pear-Accessories
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 27, 2022

Customer support was decent in my experience but, I've had too many issues for something this expensive. Caused my site to load slow and then had dates getting mixed up so banners that had expired (no longer supposed to display) were showing back up.

Stitchin Heaven
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smartify Apps replied July 28, 2022

I’m so sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. Our technical team has fixed the issue and replied to you via email. Could you please check it and reply our email from support email? Many thanks!

April 6, 2022

Everything we need from a banner. Had a couple custom requests and got really great support from their team. Very happy. :)

tulu
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2022

Der Support hat mir sehr geholfen, funktioniert sehr gut! Zudem ist Sie im Preissegment sehr gut und sieht top aus, viele Funktionen

DRINKBOX4U
Germany
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 6, 2021

Same as big haat. Have a huge black friday sale and the slider is breaking our page. Emailed support multiple times, and the developer weeks ago. No response. They don't care. Unacceptable. Now after this review I'm guessing they'll be responding and giving me an excuse of some sort. Lame!

Samples From Mars
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 27, 2021

We are using this app and facing some issue regarding slider, images not loading on page .i have send 4 time email last 5 days but till not did not get any response. Bad service.

BigHaat.com
India
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Smartify Apps replied July 27, 2021

Hi there,
we are very sorry to hear that you have trouble with contacting our support team. As our team checked, your emails have been marked as spams by G-Mail, which made them unable to be shown in our ticket system. Our agent has got in touch with you and we will try to fix your issue right away. Please rest assured as customers are always our highest priority.

June 4, 2021

I am amazed by the high level of the app ant the customer service. I had some special request and they did it for me totally free. SUPER!!!!

Vitafacile shop