SmartBN: Banner Slider

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Stitchin Heaven

Customer support was decent in my experience but, I've had too many issues for something this expensive. Caused my site to load slow and then had dates getting mixed up so banners that had expired (no longer supposed to display) were showing back up.

July 28, 2022

I’m so sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. Our technical team has fixed the issue and replied to you via email. Could you please check it and reply our email from support email? Many thanks!

tulu

Everything we need from a banner. Had a couple custom requests and got really great support from their team. Very happy. :)

DRINKBOX4U

Location Germany

Der Support hat mir sehr geholfen, funktioniert sehr gut! Zudem ist Sie im Preissegment sehr gut und sieht top aus, viele Funktionen

Samples From Mars

Time spent using app About 3 years

Same as big haat. Have a huge black friday sale and the slider is breaking our page. Emailed support multiple times, and the developer weeks ago. No response. They don't care. Unacceptable. Now after this review I'm guessing they'll be responding and giving me an excuse of some sort. Lame!

BigHaat.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 years

We are using this app and facing some issue regarding slider, images not loading on page .i have send 4 time email last 5 days but till not did not get any response. Bad service.

July 27, 2021

Hi there,
we are very sorry to hear that you have trouble with contacting our support team. As our team checked, your emails have been marked as spams by G-Mail, which made them unable to be shown in our ticket system. Our agent has got in touch with you and we will try to fix your issue right away. Please rest assured as customers are always our highest priority.

Vitafacile shop

Location Italy

I am amazed by the high level of the app ant the customer service. I had some special request and they did it for me totally free. SUPER!!!!

Farmers Market Drop Off

BN Banner Slider is the perfect banner for our store. Their support is immediate and flawless. We are loving it! Brian Rocks!!

Mahoganyvs Beauty Cosmetics

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Not very user friendly, not able to use it , it wont allow me move on to next step when attempting popups....not recommended

David Shaw Nicholls

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I had a very simple requirement and this app meets it. Would love to see more apps they have to offer.

Inspirit Express

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, I am using it for both of my stores. While I was experiencing difficulties, support responded quickly and was able to resolve my issue, in a timely manner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16